Violinist of Seatown - Ocean Sounds

Atypical-Abbie

I don't usually make cards mainly designed for my Archetypes, but this one is made for my Ice Slicer Archetype, so read about that Archetype here. This card is designed to quickly get a Field Spell, and is able to add monsters back from your GY, which can be handy since they quickly can fill it up, and also Special Summon one of those monsters, but it destroys itself when it does, however this may be useful, as freeing up the Extra Monster Zone can be important for them in certain situations.

billede.png.200071dae98a488ed11c025308778392.png

1 Aqua Effect Monster with a Level
When this card is Link Summoned: You can add 1 Field Spell from your Deck to your hand, then destroy this card. If a monster is Special Summoned to your zone this card points to: You can target 1 monster in your GY with the same Type and Attribute as that monster; add that target to your hand, then you can destroy this card, and if you do, Special Summon 1 monster from your hand with the same Type and Attribute as that target. You can only use each effect of "Violinist of Seatown" once per turn.

I like this card very much. Simple and effective, beyond the precise support it gives to your Ice Sliders, it looks like it'd have a great presence in Aquaactress, Graydle, Frogs, Penguins, heck, even some of the forgotten Gishkis. Seems like it could be handy to pull some Wetlands or Lemuria shenanigans.

The artwork is also rather beautiful, perhaps you could share it, please? n.n

4 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

I like this card very much. Simple and effective, beyond the precise support it gives to your Ice Sliders, it looks like it'd have a great presence in Aquaactress, Graydle, Frogs, Penguins, heck, even some of the forgotten Gishkis. Seems like it could be handy to pull some Wetlands or Lemuria shenanigans.

The artwork is also rather beautiful, perhaps you could share it, please? n.n

I managed to find the original artist, typically it can be difficult since I use an achieve of images and they tend not to have names, and Google's reverse image search isn't perfect, but check out the artist, they make some beautiful stuff it seems: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/v1X2QD

13 hours ago, Abbie said:

I managed to find the original artist, typically it can be difficult since I use an achieve of images and they tend not to have names, and Google's reverse image search isn't perfect, but check out the artist, they make some beautiful stuff it seems: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/v1X2QD

Thanks a lot for taking your time to look for the art. Downloaded n.n

It also happens that I already had one of these artworks from before, but I didn't know the rest of the work of this artist. I concur with you, the art is beautiful.

Archived