Monarch and Mega Monarch Flundereeze Quail [written] (a poor attempt at merging monarchs with Flundereeze)

Loleo

Flundereeze Quail The Bird Monarch

Level 7 WIND

Winged Beast/Effect

2400/1000

Cannot be Special Summoned. Must be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 1 Winged-Beast, "Vassal" or Tribute Summoned monster. If this card is Tribute Summoned: You can banish 1 Winged-Beast monster from your Deck, then you can send 1 "Monarch" or "Vassal" monster from your Deck to the GY. If your opponent Special Summon a monster(s) from the Extra Deck while this card is in your GY: You can banish this card; take control of that monster(s) and treat them as Normal Summoned Winged-Beast. You can only use this effect of "Flundereeze Quail the Bird Monarch" once per Duel. If you Normal Summon a "Monarch" or Winged-Beast monster: You can add this banished card to your hand.

Flundereeze Quail The Mega Monarch

Level 8 WIND

Winged Beast/Effect

2800/1000

You can Tribute Summon this card by Tributing 1 Tribute Summoned monster. If this card is Tribute Summoned: You can add 1 Winged-Beast monster and 1 monster with 1000 DEF from your Deck to your hand, then, immediately after this effect resolves, you can Normal Summon 1 monster. If a Winged-Beast monster is Normal Summoned to your field while this card is banished: You can add this card to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Flundereeze Quail The Mega Monarch" once per Duel.

Finch the Bird Vassal

level 1 WIND

Winged Beast/Effect

800/1000

If this face-up card leaves the field: Banish it. If this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 monster with 1000 DEF from your Deck to your hand. All "Monarch" and "Vassal" monsters in your hand and field are treated as Winged-Beast. If you Normal Summon a monster while this card is banished: You can add this card to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Quail the Bird Vassal" once per turn.

Return of the Bird King

Continuous spell

(this card is always treated as a Flundereeze and Monarch spell)

When you Normal summon a monster you can return one banished Flundereeze or monarch spell/trap into the deck. While you control a tribute summoned monster your spell and traps cannot be targeted by card effects. If this card is in your GY and you have normal summoned 2 or more times this turn, you can return this card to the deck; draw 1 card.

Alrighty:

Flundereeze Quail the Bird Monarch

Cannot be Special Summoned. Must be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 1 Winged-Beast, "Vassal" or Tribute Summoned monster. If this card is Tribute Summoned: You can banish 1 WInged-Beast monster from your Deck, then you can send 1 "Monarch" or "Vassal" monster from your Deck to the GY. If your opponent Special Summon a monster(s) from the Extra Deck while this card is in your GY: You can banish this card; take control of that monster(s) and treat them as Winged-Beast. You can only use this effect of "Flundereeze Quail the Bird Monarch" once per Duel. If you Normal Summon a "Monarch" or Winged-Beast monster: You can add this banished card to your hand.

Note that the "...this effect of X once per turn/Duel clause is meant for the effect just before the clause, that's why it's there. Remember to use "" for archetype cards, and careful with lowercase and caps. I made the effects non-mandatory to boost the power a little.

Flundereeze Quail The Mega Monarch

You can Tribute Summon this card by Tributing 1 Tribute Summoned monster. If this card is Tribute Summoned: You can add 1 Winged-Beast monster and 1 monster with 1000 DEF from your Deck to your hand, then, immediately after this effect resolves, you can Normal Summon 1 monster. If a Winged-Beast monster is Normal Summoned to your field while this card is banished: You can add this card to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Flundereeze Quail The Mega Monarch" once per Duel.

Since both effects are OPD, the clause is at the end. I believe I've seen the structure to mention, and I'm not 100% sure if you're actually correct. Right now, my memory is telling me that if you use that structure, it's got to be bulleted effects, and that doesn't seem like a good idea for this mob.

Finch the Bird Vassal

If this face-up card leaves the field: Banish it. If this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 monster with 1000 DEF from your Deck to your hand. All "Monarch" and "Vassal" monsters in your hand and field are treated as WInged-Beast. If you Normal Summon a monster while this card is banished: You can add this card to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Quail the Bird Vassal" once per turn.

Minor nitpicks here.

I actually like the whole set. Right now it's rather hard to gauge how good it'd be, as Flundereeze birbs are yet to be released and we don't know well how good they'll do even if we know the effects. I just think you did a good job in incorporating the archetypes. It seems a bit hard to pull off, but it's interesting indeed. You got mah like xD

2 hours ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

@Rayfield Lumina I'm out of reactions! Thanks for the advice and I don't think it is any good it is only a connection of some sort to have :)

lol it's fine, and I didn't gave you feedback because of the like xD. I just felt it was cool that you tried to link the archetypes, even when the archetype hasn't even reached TCG.

Archived