Structure Deck R Lost Sanctuary

image.png.442f6edf9c9306ddc6b409f3d4455e5f.png

SR12-JPP01 Master Flare Hyperion
LIGHT Fairy/Synchro/Effect
Level 10 3200/2600

1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner Fairy monsters
You can only use this card name’s 1st and 2nd effects each once per turn.
(1) You can send 1 “The Agent” monster or 1 monster that specifically lists “The Sanctuary in the Sky” in its text from your hand, Deck, or Extra Deck to the GY; until the End Phase, this card’s name becomes the sent monster’s original name, and replace this effect with that monster’s original effects.
(2) When your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 Fairy monster from your hand or GY, then target 1 card on the field; banish it.

image.png.a2487346635773481ae56a5d6630f1c6.png

SR12-JP001 Majesty Hyperion
DARK/Fairy/Effect
Level 8 2100/2700

You can only Special Summon by the 1st procedure of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) You can Special Summon this card (from your hand or GY) by banishing 1 “The Agent” monster from your hand, field, or GY.
(2) All battle damage you take from battles involving your Fairy monsters is also inflicted to your opponent.
(3) Once per turn: You can banish 1 Fairy monster from your hand or GY, then target 1 card in either GY; banish it. If “The Sanctuary in the Sky” is on the field or in the GY, you can activate this effect up to twice per turn.

image.png.39b35203e2886756c97b986eda8aab25.png

SR12-JP002 Inochi no Daikousha Neptune / The Agent of Life – Neptune
LIGHT/Fairy/Effect
Level 1 0/600

You can only use the 1st and 2nd effects of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) You can discard this card; Special Summon 1 “The Agent” monster from your hand or GY, except “The Agent of Life – Neptune”, but it cannot be Tributed until the end of your opponent’s turn. If “The Sanctuary in the Sky” is on the field or in the GY, you can Special Summon 1 “Hyperion” monster instead.
(2) If this card becomes banished: You can add 1 “The Sanctuary in the Sky” from your Deck to your hand.

Source: https://ygorganization.com/lostintheheatofitall/

Oh wow, The Agent support, that's one of the first Decks I used when I started playing this game after ZEXAL started. There seems to be some decent stuff in here, though The Agent's cards are in general kind of mediocre these days, so not sure if this will work well enough for them, though there is a lot of Fairy support these days, so maybe it's worth building something again.

Testing with this, I feel they need another Hyperion/The Agent searcher, because blowing a NS on Earth simply isn't enough. Likewise, I have found that Diviner of the Herald with a few choice fairies becomes a 1-card Master Flare + Arc Light + Halqifibrax.

Neptune, incidentally, is an incredibly amazing card.

Archived