Celtic Guardian of Otherworld - A Strike From the Afterlife

Atypical-Abbie

I made a Celtic Guardian Deck recently, well tried to anyway, they got so few members it isn't exactly easy to make something work, but anyway, that is why we're here, isn't it? So, this card is able to Special Summon a CG from the GY, which IMO is gonna make it easier to KO. Abbreviations, gotta love them.

Anyway...next effect let's it make a 1200 DEF or less monster able to direct attack, but with that monster gotta be in Defense Position, ain't that something? Reason why I did it this way is due to Celtic Guardian of Noble Arms being a monster with a lot of ATK, but not so much DEF, so to balance it out, I made it require the DEF stat of these monsters, which is always 1200 or lower, so there you go.

Lastly it can add itself back to your hand when your opponent takes damage, which is handy (pun intended) since Noble Arms is gonna draw anyway, making it unable to attack regardless, so might as well just bring this one back for some hand advantage. Oh and the Otherworld is a celtic concept relating to the realm of deities and afterlife, so that's what that's all about, fits with the reviving based stuff I thought.

Also, I have been uploading cards to Dueling Book because Duel Portal has been down often, I may choose to not upload to Duel Portal if it decides to go down for days at a time, but for now, my cards are on both services.

billede.png.0f2034b67e40a9c5078f58efd68b96c5.png

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 "Celtic Guard" monster in your GY; Special Summon that target in Defense Position. You can target 1 monster you control with 1200 or less DEF; this turn, that target can attack your opponent directly while in face-up Defense Position. If it does, apply its DEF for damage calculation. If this card is in your GY, when your opponent takes battle damage from a battle involving a Warrior monster you control: You can add this card from your GY to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Celtic Guardian of Otherworld" once per turn.

Archived