Tip's...

Black Rose Phoenix®

In yu-gi-oh Tag Force Evelution, i'm dueling that vampire lady... or what ever she's called, carmella... or summit, and she's with Zane, and my partner's Jaden, he keep's on playing the wrong card's, does anybody have any tip's, plus Death Reborn, you've completed it load's of times, can you please help...??!! Also anybody else who have done this before...

Well i tried to make it match, so i made e hero, just so as they were the same, and there are load's of equip's, and good defence monster's... also when you've said that, i know that at the end you get the sacred beast's, but do you have to duel Kagemaru, and when does Atticus come in, if he does then if you make a new game once you have is atticus in that, and can you duelhim and make him your partner. cas i've beaten him...

Want DP quickly? Go to Free Duel, Tag Duel, Match, Change Rules, 2000 Life Points, No Time Limit.

Select Zane as your partner, then 2 Obelisk Blues as opponents. I like using Yumi and Jaime, they are the easiest.

You'll gain at least 350 DP per Duel if you win, and it's not hard at all to do so. ;)

Want DP quickly? Go to Free Duel' date=' Tag Duel, Match, Change Rules, 2000 Life Points, No Time Limit.

Select Zane as your partner, then 2 Obelisk Blues as opponents. I like using Yumi and Jaime, they are the easiest.

You'll gain at least 350 DP per Duel if you win, and it's not hard at all to do so. ;)

[/quote']

Do what he said but battle Nova (WHO IS THE EASIEST !)

Archived