Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon T3-01

Zoe1425

Question

I am after some help as have a large collection of cards and have come across this one.  I was wondering can anyone help me with more information regarding this.  It says BEST2005 on the bottom left corner and 1st Edition.  

Your help would be gratefully received.

ZK

Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon.jpg

3 answers to this question

Dang that sucks I hate fake cards. It’s probably China made they are filling the markets for of fake crap like gaming systems games like the Mario games or big games like Earthbound. Then also purses and watches. They are getting buy with it on eBay. eBay is working with the Chinese filling out markets with fake goods and products just to ruin them economy 

Is there a site that goes through your cards and teaches you hot to tell if a card is fake or not? 

I mean, I have an uncensored Harpie Girl printed in the TCG but that was a lucky pull.

But there are legit sites that deal specifically with TCGs and sell authentic cards.

But most YGO cards, you can tell legitimacy either by the hologram or the release date. But anyone who doesn't know much about the game would think that since BEUD was available in Japan years ahead of the PoL movie, it was widely available around the world after the PoL movie.

Archived