I Need Some Happy

Lazer Yoshi

Use the boost to get through.

Never give up! Trust your Instincts! Cocky Little freaks! Sorry couldn't resist carrying on the Star Fox Reference... :P

Lazer, Just remember that there is a total bottom of despair, Then you can propell yourself back to happyness :)

Don't just "Play your DS" Grab a nice cold Cola, Some Cheetos and maybe even a nice bit of Relaxing music. Trust me I do that with my PSP and I feel totally relaxed. ;)

Thanks for the Rep btw it makes me feel great to know I can help.

It's generally said that chocolate boosts your happiness, but I'm not sure if it always works.

Other than that there is one type of people who just turn to themselves when they fall into a depressive state and who need some distance to deal with their problems, which is what I do. Then there are those other people who try to find something they like to feel good again. I know there are other kinds of reactions, but those are the ones most people I know tend to use.

Thus I'd suggest you to drop yourself onto your bed/couch/whatever, put some music on that you like and do something you generally enjoy.

My depression is completely different and cannot be helped...

None of those suggestions would help for me. (I hate chocolate...>.<)

EDIT: I mean emo depressed. Not just sad depressed.

This topic isn't about your depression, make your own if you need to vent.

At any rate, I don't really think staying indoors playing videogames helps half as much as actually doing something with other people outside... :/

If you wanna stay indoors, grab some friends and go to the movies.

Another one gone. Anyways, these suggestions could help. Im playing baseball today w/ my friends, so maybe that'll cheer me up^^. Once im happy again, i will post here and say so, so that the thread may be locked. And clariex, im not an emo. Yes, i have emotional probs. But those are changing. An emo wears all black and uses white make up. also uses black lipstick, is negative in every situation, and talks boringly.

so why are you sad?

also hooker?

also just kidding ^_^

also, reilise that lifes not worth being sad over just forget your problems and conentrate on the good as its ONLY the good that matter and always rememebr that

btw just stare at your sig for hours that will shurly cheer you up

Archived