Des Gardius Fusion Retrain | Masked Remnant Hellraiser Gardius [PAJ]

PrimeAceJohn

6VRJPHR.png?1

This card came from a submitted suggestion from my suggestion box. If you'd like to see certain cards/content on this page, drop it in the suggestion box. You can access the link to the suggestion box from this post. Please read rules/clarifications before submitting your suggestion. 

Masked Remnant Hellraiser Gardius
DARK | [Level 8] | [Fiend/Fusion/Effect] | ATK/3300 DEF/2500
2 DARK Fiend monsters with 1500 ATK
Must first be either Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by Tributing 1 "Grand Tiki Elder" or "Melchid the Four-Face Beast" and 1 monster your opponent controls equipped with a "Mask of" Spell. This card's name becomes "Masked Beast Des Gardius" while on the field or in the GY. If this card is Special Summoned: You can take 1 "Mask of" Spell from your Deck or GY, and equip it to an appropriate monster on the field, then you can Set 1 "Mask of" Spell/Trap from your Deck or GY. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can return any number of "Mask of" Spell/Traps you control to the hand; negate the effects of that many face-up cards your opponent controls. You can only Special Summon "Masked Remnant Hellraiser Gardius(s)" once per turn.

TRIVIA: 
- This card is a Fusion retrain of Masked Beast Des Gardius.
 Depicted in the art, you see the "Mask" cards used by Lumis and Umbra from the anime in the background and attached to the monster:
 > Mask of Brutality, Mask of Dispel, Mask of the Accursed, The Mask of Remnants, Mask of Restrict, Mask of Weakness
- (Notes from AcesCards's, who created the card details for this card, contest submission):

> This card's name is based on the japanese name of "The Masked Beast", "Masked Demon Beast - Masked Hellraiser", and "The Mask of Remnants".
 > This card's appearance, Attribute, Type, Level, ATK/DEF, and alternate Summoning condition are all based on "Masked Beast Des Gardius".
 > "Grand Tiki Elder" and/or "Melchid the Four-Face Beast" can be used as Fusion Material for this monster
 > This card's name is treated as "Masked Beast Des Gardius" so that it could work with "The Mask of Remnants".
 > I made it a Fusion just because Fusions were the only Extra Deck monsters in the DM era and i thought it would fit since Lumis and Umbra are partners.

Artwork is formed/designed by me  
 Edits are done by me  
 CREDITS/ELEMENTS GATHERED:

Konami, Google Images
Card details inspired/taken from: AcesCards  --- the winner of the effect contest #5
Helped Judge the Contest: BDSceptyr
Series 10 Template Creds: 9558able

badass upgrade indeed

it even can super-poly itself repurposing the mask spell limited uses i like backward-capability card like this

due to its name treating it can equip remnant on top of able to set additional mask for further uses like the quick negation

if anything for sake of a bit flexibility the super-poly effect could just said " and 1 monster equipped with mask spell/trap on either side of the field"  so in a pinch you can tribute monster you control instead like tributing the monster that taken control by remnant

Archived