(Cannibal Warlord)

HORUS

i kinda got this idea from Ancient Lamp

cannibalwarlordrevisedcwx3.png

This card could be potentially very powerful. Say you have 3 Giant Germ on the field, and this guy. you can activate Swords of Revealing Light, then increase his ATK by 3000, or more if you have other Monsters. then you can easily wipe them out.

also, since you do still get damage from the Attacks, you could have him destroy some Fairies while Sanctuary in the Sky is face up, and you dont get any damage.

i think this card could be potentially very good, and not very hard to use.

what do you think?? should i decrease the ATK???

Cool. I've wanted to see an effect like that for a while. Also, its ATK should be in the 1500-1800 range.

also' date=' since you do still get damage from the Attacks, you could have him destroy some Fairies while Sanctuary in the Sky is face up, and you dont get any damage.

[/quote']

I see. It would seem a little out of place in a Fairy Deck though.

I think the second one is an improvement. Here is what else you should change to balance it:

“This card can attack and battle with monsters you control. When this card destroys a monster you control by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, increase the ATK of this card by an amount equal to the destroyed monsters original ATK. Negate the effects of Effect Monsters you control destroyed by this card as a result of battle.”

As it says in the effect, the monster it destroys should be sent to the Graveyard in order for its effect to activate. Also, if it destroys your own monster to gain attack, you shouldn’t gain any more from it. That’s why he negates the effects of monsters you control.

Hope this helps!

Now that is what I call a very unique and cool effect. I give you a 10 for that since it's correct with grammar and in yugioh terms of speaking. You better make sure whatever it attacks is weaker though. lol great job, hope to see more ideas.

Cool. I've wanted to see an effect like that for a while. Also' date=' its ATK should be in the 1500-1800 range.

also, since you do still get damage from the Attacks, you could have him destroy some Fairies while Sanctuary in the Sky is face up, and you dont get any damage.

I see. It would seem a little out of place in a Fairy Deck though.

Put it in a Enrise/Noralaes deck, that way the fact that its a fiend will work with the fact that its in a fairy deck so that you can bring out noralaes, use his effect, play dimmension fusion, and WIN.

Overpowered' date=' mabey if it was 1/4 or 1/2 the attack it would be a little more balanced.

And if he has a lower original attack power.

[/quote']

i disagree, it seems too weak for a single tribute as it is, and to power it up, you need to sacrifice a monster. It could easily be bottomless'd and RFP immediatly, or once youve killed all youir monsters, it could be killed by fissure or smashing ground. Kill 4 monsters then have it killed before you attack your opponent doesn't sound too cheap. AND its negates the effects, so if you wanted to kill sangan or emmisary, it wouldn't work.

Overall, the card was a great idea and was made very well, the art quality and the way it was written was excellent, but the card itself isin't that cheap, or in my opinion, good.

Archived