He can transform anything around him into a Living Golem (Levi, Alterspell Summoner)

Kanashimi

Stressed with final projects and guess what i do to relieve myself? Make a custom card heh

An idea i have for such a long time, but kinda stopped, and forgotten, now i revived again after i found around my old custom archive

This might changed into archetype? Who knows

Idea lore, he is a Master Summoner (Golem Master), that he can transform basically any non-living things into Golem, for him to defend or to attack?

dpUP7Z4.png

Levi, Alterspell Summoner

EARTH/Level 4

Spellcaster/Effect

Once while face-up on the field (Quick Effect): You can target 1 Spell/Trap on the field; Special Summon it as a Normal Monster (Rock/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 2000) (That card is NOT treated as a Spell/Trap.) If Set Spell/Trap is targeted this way, it cannot be activated in response to this effect activation. You cannot Special Summon any monster during the turn you activate this effect, except EARTH Rock monster or EARTH Spellcaster monster.

1700/1700

Its good. At minimum its extender that make use of your brick

Also it technically can "Kaiju-ed" opponent S/T, giving material on top the removal, making it even better for going 2nd 

Im strongly supporting attempt to make archetype out of this :)

Archived