communism [written]

Loleo

Our deck

Continuous spell

instead of conducting their normal draw both players can reveal the top card of their opponent's deck and apply the appropriate effect:

-monster that can't be normal summon/set: return that monster to the top of the deck.

-spell/trap- set it to your side of the field

-monster that can be normal summoned/set- summon/set the revealed monster this is a normal summon if the monster is higher than level 5 this counts as a tribute summon.

Our hands

continuous spell

both players play with their hands revealed and can play cards from either players hand as if it were their own. This card is unaffected by the controllers card effects.

Our bosses

spell

banish 15 face down cards in your extra deck; you can use your opponent's extra deck as if it were your own.

Set up

spell

place 1 card from your hand on top of your opponent's deck; draw 1 card

everything is ours

spell

If you control at least 1 monsters and 1 spell/trap: discard your entire hand; switch control of all cards both players control 

Man, thank goodness these cards are in casual, because some of 'em are downright crazy lol. Imagine the fun of playing with both hands revealed (existent effect) but being able to play with your opponent's.

Impossible to imagine a card that obliterates your entire Extra Deck to start using the opponent's. Everything is ours is just, I mean, these are reaaaally fun-looking. The consequences of each card are hard to gauge, so I will say the one that feels rather OP is Set Up. It can be extremely strong as you could easily give the opponent something 100% useles for their deck that you needn't at the moment, and they lose one turn while you accommodate your hand a little. Violent xD.

I actually need to double check thinking im getting lost at political section of YCM again lol

Yeah these card are crazy. There certain argument about theme but we not getting there. I pretty much echo rayfield reviews but my highlight is "Everything is Ours" that card is bonkers since it doesnt care for your board state you. Sure you lost your hand, but it can switch a full board with just 2 cards you didnt need anyways

Since the theme of the 1st 2 cards is both characters getting to share resources, I think "Everything is Ours" should be rewritten to clearly be able to benefit the opponent as well something like 

"Target any number of cards you control up to the number of cards your opponent controls; your opponent targets an equal number of cards they control: control of the targeted cards is switched."

That way at least you can't switch your 2 useless cards for your opponent's entire field but you can still be strategic while you control a similar amount of cards or more than your opponent. If it still isn't enough, you could add the clause:

" Your opponent can banish this card from your GY: they can activate this card's effect as though they had played it from your hand. Only one effect of "Everything is Ours" can be activated per turn and only once per turn."

Regardless,  these are very flavorful fun cards and I want to give props to @ITSUKOSOADO for them.

29 minutes ago, MickeyDee said:

Since the theme of the 1st 2 cards is both characters getting to share resources, I think "Everything is Ours" should be rewritten to clearly be able to benefit the opponent as well something like 

"Target any number of cards you control up to the number of cards your opponent controls; your opponent targets an equal number of cards they control: control of the targeted cards is switched."

That way at least you can't switch your 2 useless cards for your opponent's entire field but you can still be strategic while you control a similar amount of cards or more than your opponent. If it still isn't enough, you could add the clause:

" Your opponent can banish this card from your GY: they can activate this card's effect as though they had played it from your hand. Only one effect of "Everything is Ours" can be activated per turn and only once per turn."

Regardless,  these are very flavorful fun cards and I want to give props to @ITSUKOSOADO for them.

That would be a good seperate card but that last card wasn't supposed to be fair in the slightest. you pretty much lose if it is negated (slightly recoverable) and win if it goes through.

Archived