Ursatron's Landscaper [written]

Loleo

Ursatron's Landscaper

1 Drytron or Ritual monster + 1 Ursarctic or Synchro monster

level 12 WATER

Machine/Effect

2000/3700

Must be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Materials or by banishing the above Fusion Materials and 2 Field Spells from either GY. Unaffected by Spell/Trap Effects. Unaffected by monster effects of monsters with 2000 or less ATK. If this card was Synchro Summoned by using a "Drytron" Ritual Monster or an "Ursarctic" Synchro Monster as material, it gains the following effect.

•  Thrice per turn, and once per chain, when a card is activated (Quick Effect): You can return 1 monster you control to the hand; negate the activation, then negate all effects in this chain.

If this card was Summoned by using both a "Drytron" Ritual Monster or an "Ursarctic" Synchro Monster as material , all "Drytron" monsters in your possession are treated as "Ursarctic" monsters and vice versa, also, all "Ursarctic" monsters in your possession can be treated as Level 1 monsters wirh 2000 ATK when used as material for a Ritual Summon, and all "Drytron" monsters in your possession can be treated as Level 8 Tuners when used as Tribute or material for an "Ursarctic" Special Summon. 

• Loleo changed the title to Ursatron's Landscaper [written]

Im flattered that you inspired to make this

Our approched is certainly different lol. In terms of material, this is less generic than mine since my Ursatron actually can use other monster that has levels like fusion but thats probablt a good thing since yours has less possiblity to be used in decks other than ursartic or drytron. Your protection also less generic as it only protect itself and only from monster with 2000 or lower stat. The biggest difference though, is how we manage the negation. Mine kinda greedy for having multiple negation with the only limit is once per chain clause while yours while seems same is capped at 3 negation and able to negate the entire stuff on lower chain with harsh cost of self-bounce. Its strong but also dangerous to you since it means it might also negate your own stuff that responded by opponent stuff that you try to negate so effectively minus up to -2 (your stuff get collateral negated + bounce)

the last part pretty much trying to fuse both deck. I appriciate the attempt but its nigh-impossible task honestly, outside the tributing stuff the deck just works too differently. That being said drytron dont care about levels so treating as level 1 is not needed and probs more simpler like this:

During your Main Phases, ATK of all monster you control becomes 2000. Also all machine monster you control becomes tuner monster and its levels becomes 8.

Reason why its generic machine instead drytron so that it wont clash with name treating part. Since all monster equalize as both archetype it will counter productive making all your monster level 8 tuner making ursartic synchro impossible to summon 

19 hours ago, Dokutah Jolly said:

Im flattered that you inspired to make this

Our approched is certainly different lol. In terms of material, this is less generic than mine since my Ursatron actually can use other monster that has levels like fusion but thats probablt a good thing since yours has less possiblity to be used in decks other than ursartic or drytron. Your protection also less generic as it only protect itself and only from monster with 2000 or lower stat. The biggest difference though, is how we manage the negation. Mine kinda greedy for having multiple negation with the only limit is once per chain clause while yours while seems same is capped at 3 negation and able to negate the entire stuff on lower chain with harsh cost of self-bounce. Its strong but also dangerous to you since it means it might also negate your own stuff that responded by opponent stuff that you try to negate so effectively minus up to -2 (your stuff get collateral negated + bounce)

the last part pretty much trying to fuse both deck. I appriciate the attempt but its nigh-impossible task honestly, outside the tributing stuff the deck just works too differently. That being said drytron dont care about levels so treating as level 1 is not needed and probs more simpler like this:

During your Main Phases, ATK of all monster you control becomes 2000. Also all machine monster you control becomes tuner monster and its levels becomes 8.

Reason why its generic machine instead drytron so that it wont clash with name treating part. Since all monster equalize as both archetype it will counter productive making all your monster level 8 tuner making ursartic synchro impossible to summon 

I'm flattered that you inspired to make this:

I'm glad you are your opinion means a lot.

In terms of material, this is less generic than mine since my Ursatron actually can use other monster that has levels like fusion but that's probably a good thing since yours has less possibility to be used in decks other than Ursartic or Drytron:

Yes the only other deck it could be in is a ritual synchro deck just to be a 3700 DEF monster unnafected by anything with less than 2000 ATK (this includes spell traps and 2000 is not included 2000 does effect it)

The biggest difference though, is how we manage the negation. Mine kinda greedy for having multiple negation with the only limit is once per chain clause while yours while seems same is capped at 3 negation and able to negate the entire stuff on lower chain with harsh cost of self-bounce. Its strong but also dangerous to you since it means it might also negate your own stuff that responded by opponent stuff that you try to negate so effectively minus up to -2 (your stuff get collateral negated + bounce)

your stuff may not get collateral negated (especially since you can just negate as chain link 2) and bouncing isn't the worst thing to happen to your monsters since their effects are on summon (granted they all require tributes) and this is supported by the your card existed because it would create tribute fodder for the bounced monsters.

During your Main Phases, ATK of all monster you control becomes 2000. Also all machine monster you control becomes tuner monster and its levels becomes 8. Reason why its generic machine instead drytron so that it wont clash with name treating part. Since all monster equalize as both archetype it will counter productive making all your monster level 8 tuner making ursartic synchro impossible to summon 

The ATK to 2000 not just treated as 2000 is reasonable because this could raise some Ursartic and lower others also reset Drytron's changed ATK, but Drytron's absolutely care that they ritual with level 1 monsters for their ritual monster's effects. (If the total level of the monsters used for this card's ritual summon is 2 or less...)

All in all thanks for the advice I really did want to fuse the decks with the assistance of your Ursatron, I know we can do it we just need really powerful effects! (I know that isn't healthy for the game but let me have this please) Your perspective is unique but it seems you only considered my card interacting with existing cards but I made it with your card's existence in mind :)

again thanks and hope to see more of your stuff soon!

Given that as of late I barely have time it seems it happens a lot that Jolly comes first and beats me to mention a lot of stuff I would, I'll start sounding like a broken record if I keep saying, welp, Jolly said it all xD. Anywho, some tiny details to mention: Machine / Effect, says the card. But it's a Fusion. The archetype is "Ursarctic", not Ursartic, so it's missing a c. Also, IIRC you use "+" instead of "and" to list materials. Anywho, onward to card grammar help (probably this will have some wrong stuff, but should help a little, and there are things that are simply invented formulas, like the vice-versa thing, so we'll keep it as is)

Must be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Materials or by banishing the above Fusion Materials and 2 Field Spells from either GY. Unaffected by the effect of monsters with 2000 or less ATK. If this card was Synchro Summoned by using a "Drytron" Ritual Monster or an "Ursarctic" Synchro Monster as material, it gains the following effect.
🟣 Thrice per turn, and once per chain, when a card is activated (Quick Effect): You can return 1 monster you control to the hand; negate the activation, then negate all effects in this chain.
If this card was Summoned by using both a "Drytron" Ritual Monster or an "Ursarctic" Synchro Monster as material , all "Drytron" monsters in your possession are treated as "Ursarctic" monsters and vice versa, also, all "Ursarctic" monsters in your possession can be treated as Level 1 monsters wirh 2000 ATK when used as material for a Ritual Summon, and all "Drytron" monsters in your possession can be treated as Level 8 Tuners when used as Tribute or material for an "Ursarctic" Special Summon. 

Yeah... kinda like this... but man, what insane effects you make lol (this was said in the strict positive intention)

And like Tinkerer would say: Cheers!

17 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Given that as of late I barely have time it seems it happens a lot that Jolly comes first and beats me to mention a lot of stuff I would, I'll start sounding like a broken record if I keep saying, welp, Jolly said it all xD. Anywho, some tiny details to mention: Machine / Effect, says the card. But it's a Fusion. The archetype is "Ursarctic", not Ursartic, so it's missing a c. Also, IIRC you use "+" instead of "and" to list materials. Anywho, onward to card grammar help (probably this will have some wrong stuff, but should help a little, and there are things that are simply invented formulas, like the vice-versa thing, so we'll keep it as is)

Yeah... kinda like this... but man, what insane effects you make lol (this was said in the strict positive intention)

And like Tinkerer would say: Cheers!

Updated mostly, thanks, but quick question I also wanted Landscaper to be unaffected by spell/traps would my current wording not work for that?

4 hours ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

Updated mostly, thanks, but quick question I also wanted Landscaper to be unaffected by spell/traps would my current wording not work for that?

Welp, right now the effect says "Unaffected by the effects of cards cards" Lil' mistake there. Leaving that aside, it's simply too strange to mention "cards with 2000 or less ATK". Yep, there are Traps, and possibly Spells (can't remember right now an example) that can become a monster on the field and keep their Spell/Trap identity, yet using "cards" seems.. well, unorthodox, since just about every card that mentions ATK/DEF will also mention monsters. At any rate, I'm unsure if, when you say "I also wanted Landscaper to be unaffected by S/T", you only want to cover those Spell/Trap Monsters, or all Spell/Traps. If the case is the latter, the appropriate way to go, imo, would be to separate the effects.

Unaffected by Spell/Trap Effects. Unaffected by monster effects of monsters with 2000 or less ATK.

If the case is the former, the suggestion in my first reply should suffice, as these cards Special Summon themselves as monsters, so they are covered, independently of if they keep their former identity or not, which IIRC varies from card to card.

3 hours ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

@Rayfield Lumina The second suggestion is what I wanted but I was trying to minimize the number of words :P updated.

lol, HQCardMaker and you love their long complicated effects, don't ya xD. Sadly, as this has "experimental effects" and unorthodox wording, it was hard to keep it short.Certain stuff is simply non-negotiable if you want to keep the card free of wording that can lend itself to controversy. Of course, people with better handling of PSCT than me might find finer methods to word this card, but I don't think it'd shorten much.

Archived