Renders, Fonts, and Brushes

SushiTheLegend

Okay well this is a bit of an issue we have and I want to get some feedback on this. From what I was told by Star who was apparently told by Dj and Bloodrun is that Renders' date=' Fonts, and Brushes all need to be credited by the person who made them or posted them, now what do you people think?

[/quote']

No.

Renders posted on sites like planetrenders.net are free for public use and do not need credit. If it is an image from Deviantart.com that's copyrighted they are not allowed to use it, even with credit.

Brushes posted and that are available on sites like DA do not need to be credited. Brushes are free for use when availably for download.

Fonts - No. Must I type it again?

Okay well this is a bit of an issue we have and I want to get some feedback on this. From what I was told by Star who was apparently told by Dj and Bloodrun is that Renders' date=' Fonts, and Brushes all need to be credited by the person who made them or posted them, now what do you people think?

[/quote']

No.

Renders posted on sites like planetrenders.net are free for public use and do not need credit. If it is an image from Deviantart.com that's copyrighted they are not allowed to use it, even with credit.

Brushes posted and that are available on sites like DA do not need to be credited. Brushes are free for use when availably for download.

Ok, cool ^_^

Thanks For Straightening this out Tkill

[/quote']

No.

Q4E. ^_~

bloodrun, are you an idiot? (making a point here so don't take it as an offense)

nobody on the internet credit's someone for using his/her renders, brush's and fonts as long as it isn't a commercial piece. then credit is needed. Of course if he claims something to be his he will be caught in like 2 seconds so it's not worth it.

bloodrun' date=' are you an idiot? (making a point here so don't take it as an offense)

nobody on the internet credit's someone for using his/her renders, brush's and fonts as long as it isn't a commercial piece. then credit is needed. Of course if he claims something to be his he will be caught in like 2 seconds so it's not worth it.

[/quote']

you came in on this way out of time,t his conversation is over

it started becuase of Remixs, refusing to credit his artist, in CC, it says you must credit your atrtist on the card, the rules are not limited to a certain site, or a certain type of photo, IN THE CC FORUM

this is why i was argueing, the whole things of crediting brushes and, fonts is a different story >_>

bloodrun' date=' are you an idiot? (making a point here so don't take it as an offense)

[/quote']

it started becuase of Remixs, refusing to credit his artist, in CC, it says you must credit your atrtist on the card, the rules are not limited to a certain site, or a certain type of photo, IN THE CC FORUM

this is why i was argueing, the whole things of crediting brushes and, fonts is a different story >_>

We aren't even talking about the CC FORUM, we are talking about the GFX FORUM.

[/quote']

We aren't even talking about the CC FORUM, we are talking about the GFX FORUM.

>_>

dude this whole thing arose becuase of Remix and the CC forum

i have been talking about the CC forum >_> this whole time >_>

now before any further altercations arise, i request this thread to be locked >_>

Archived