Hinozall (Archetype)

44815d944c56.jpg

Hinozall

Link -4 DARK

Cyberse/Link/Effect

ATK 3000

3+ Effect Monsters

You can only use this card's 5th effect equal to the number of monsters this card originally pointed and/or was co-linked to during the turn, except the opponent's monsters.

Must first be Link Summoned.

1) Gains 300 ATK for each monster it points to.

2) This Link Summoned card cannot be target by card effects.

3) If this card is Link Summoned: You can add 1 "Hinozall" Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand, then if you have 2 or more Link monsters in your GY you can Special Summon 1 "Employee Token" (Cyberse/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 2000/DEF 0) in Defense Position.

4) While this card is on the field: The turn player can also Link Summon 1 Link Monster from their Extra Deck, by sending monsters from their hand to the GY, as well when Link Summoning.

5) When your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can Tribute 1 monster this card points to; negate the activation, and if you do, shuffle that card into the Deck.

2d4839ae2b16.jpg

Deva Hinozall Awoken

Link -5 LIGHT

Cyberse/Link/Effect

ATK 3000

3+ Effect Monsters, including a Link monster

Must be Link Summoned.

You can only use this card's 6th effect once per turn.

2) While this card is pointing and/or is co-linked to 2 or more Link monsters this card is unaffected by your opponent's activated card effects.

3) If you have 2 or more Link monsters in your GY you can use 1 "Hinozall" you control the entire material.

4) Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects, except on the field.

5) Your opponent cannot activate Spells/Traps, unless they control 2 or more monsters Special Summoned from the Extra Deck to zones this card points to.

6) If this card is Link Summoned: You can discard up to 3 cards; Special Summon from your Extra Deck the same number of Cyberse Link monsters to zones this card points to, of except "Hinozall" monsters. (This is treated as a Link Summon.)

7) Three Times per turn, when a card or effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can discard 1 card or Tribute 1 monster you control; negate the activation, and if you do, shuffle that card into the Deck.

ae02de903887.jpg

Hinozall's Underlings

Normal Spell

You can only activate 1 card with this name once per turn.

While those Tokens is on the field, you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except Link Monsters.

You cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck the turn you activate this card, except Link Monsters. 

1) Reveal 1 Link monster in your Extra Deck; Special Summon the same number "Employee Tokens" (Cyberse/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 2000/DEF 0) in Defense Position up to that revealed Link monster's Link Rating, those Tokens can only be used as Link material for the Link Summon of a Link monster.

e1f09194cf1c.jpg

Hinozall's Autograph

Normal Spell

You cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck the turn you activate this card, except Link Monsters.

1) Reveal 1 Link monster in your Extra Deck; draw cards equal to the revealed Link Monster's Link Rating +1, then place cards from your hand on the bottom of the Deck equal to the revealed Link Monster's Link Rating in any order. While you control a Link -3 or higher Link monster in your Extra Monster Zone your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this card's activation.

8f0225e7ca53.jpg

Hinozall's Virtually Linked Ideas

Field Spell

1) If this card is activated: You can add 1 "Link" card, or that specifically lists "Link Monster" in its text from your Deck to your hand, except "Hinozall's Virtually Linked Ideas".

2) All Link monsters gain 500 ATK and all non-Link monsters on the field lose 500 ATK/DEF, unless they are linked.

3) Link monsters on the field are unaffected by other monster effects, except Link monsters.

4) Special Summoned monsters on the field cannot activate their effects, unless they are linked, except Link monsters.

5) Neither player can Tribute Link monsters, except to activate a Link monster's effect.

6) While a player controls Extra Linked Link monsters, this card is unaffected by other cards' effects.

7) If a Link monster is Link Summoned from the Extra Deck: The player that conducted the Link Summon can apply 1 of these effects. Neither Player cannot apply that same effect of "Hinozall's Virtually Linked Ideas" for the rest of this turn.
● Special Summon 1 monster from your GY, except a Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz monster to a zone a Link monster points to, but negate its effects.
● Destroy Spells/Traps on the field, up to the number of Link monsters you control +1, except "Hinozall's Virtually Linked Ideas".
● Special Summon 2 "Employee Tokens" (Cyberse/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 2000/DEF 0) in Defense Position to your zone a Link monster points to, also, you cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, except Link monsters.

*Affects both players*

On 8/14/2021 at 4:36 AM, Zefra Zamazenta said:

44815d944c56.jpg

Hinozall

Link -4 DARK

Cyberse/Link/Effect

ATK 3000

3+ Effect Monsters

You can only use this card's 5th effect equal to the number of monsters this card originally pointed and/or was co-linked to during the turn, except the opponent's monsters.

2) This Link Summoned card cannot be target by card effects.

3) If this card is Link Summoned: You can add 1 "Hinozall" Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand, then if you have 2 or more Link monsters in your GY you can Special Summon 1 "Employee Token" (Cyberse/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 2000/DEF 0) in Defense Position.

4) While this card is on the field: The turn player can also Link Summon 1 Link Monster from their Extra Deck, by sending monsters from their hand to the GY, as well when Link Summoning.

5) When your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can Tribute 1 monster this card points to; negate the activation, and if you do, shuffle that card into the Deck.

So if I understand this correctly it is up to 3 negations per turn , but you can tribute your opponent's monster?

This seems like it would force everyone to side link monsters just so they can potentially do something and even then it's still difficult. 

2d4839ae2b16.jpg

Deva Hinozall Awoken

Link -5 LIGHT

Cyberse/Link/Effect

ATK 3000

Must be Link Summoned.

2) While this card is pointing and/or is co-linked to 2 or more Link monsters this card is unaffected by your opponent's activated card effects.

3) If you have 2 or more Link monsters in your GY you can use 1 "Hinozall" you control the entire material.

4) Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects, except on the field.

5) Your opponent cannot activate Spells/Traps, unless they control 2 or more monsters Special Summoned from the Extra Deck to zones this card points to.

6) If this card is Link Summoned: You can discard up to 3 cards; Special Summon from your Extra Deck the same number of Cyberse Link monsters to zones this card points to, except "Hinozall" monsters. (This is treated as a Link Summon.)

7) Three Times per turn, when a card or effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can discard 1 card or Tribute 1 monster you control; negate the activation, and if you do, shuffle that card into the Deck.

This is tooo easy to make to pretty much auto win. This blocks every out including Kaijus, Nibiru, the solemn cards, it makes decks like monarchs completely obsolete. I want to see you break a board with just this and 3 0 DEF tokens in Defense, knowing it was coming! I will play with Hinozall's underlings, IP, linkuriboh, and link spider in grave. I will ignore the 6 effect (3 link 4+?!?). It's toooo much.

ae02de903887.jpg

Hinozall's Underlings

Normal Spell

While those Tokens is on the field, you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except Link Monsters.

1) Reveal 1 Link monster in your Extra Deck; Special Summon the same number "Employee Tokens" (Cyberse/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 2000/DEF 0) in Defense Position up to that revealed Link monster's Link Rating, those Tokens can only be used as Link material for the Link Summon of a Link monster.

Mecha phantom beast would love this and any link deck. Heck I think this warrants a "must be played at the start of your main phase one after the resolution of this card, end your main phase.

e1f09194cf1c.jpg

Hinozall's Autograph

Normal Spell

1) Reveal 1 Link monster in your Extra Deck; draw cards equal to the revealed Link Monster's Link Rating +1, then place cards from your hand on the bottom of the Deck equal to the revealed Link Monster's Link Rating in any order. While you control a Link -3 or higher Link monster in your Extra Monster Zone your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this card's activation.

It's guaranteed to replace itself, and let's you remake your hand better than Saryuja, and it's generic?!? This is Graceful charity on steroids in any link deck.

Having a link-3 or higher should be an activation condition!

8f0225e7ca53.jpg

Field Spell

1) If this card is activated: You can add 1 "Link" card, or that specifically lists "Link Monster" in its text from your Deck to your hand, except "Hinozall's Virtually Linked Ideas".

2) All Link monsters gain 500 ATK and all non-Link monsters on the field lose 500 ATK/DEF, unless they are linked.

3) Link monsters on the field are unaffected by other monster effects, except Link monsters.

4) Special Summoned monsters on the field cannot activate their effects, unless they are linked, except Link monsters.

5) Neither player can Tribute Link monsters, except to activate a Link monster's effect.

6) While a player controls Extra Linked Link monsters, this card is unaffected by other cards' effects.

7) If a Link monster is Link Summoned from the Extra Deck: The player that conducted the Link Summon can apply 1 of these effects. Neither Player can apply that same effect of "Hinozall's Virtually Linked Ideas" for the rest of this turn.
● Special Summon 1 monster from your GY, except a Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz monster to a zone a Link monster points to, but negate its effects.
● Destroy Spells/Traps on the field, up to the number of Link monsters you control +1, except "Hinozall's Virtually Linked Ideas".
● Special Summon 2 "Employee Tokens" (Cyberse/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 2000/DEF 0) in Defense Position to your zone a Link monster points to, also, you cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, except Link monsters.

*Affects both players*

...I- oh this is Casual I thought I was going to go insane! First turn Exodia is the only thing I see beating this.

This is really cool, but when I can't even find a theoretical out, it's gone too far.

I want more info about this it's intriguing.

Yay, thank goodness it's only 5 cards and not 25 as usual xD. Let's have a look.

Checks Hinozall and discovers it has 5 effects

WHYYYYY? LOL

How many times Tinkerer and me have told you do not exceed 3, maaaax, 4 effects? It's funny how you keep asking for help but hell never listen to anything we say. Anywho, you asked for review, so review I'll give.

Hinozall - Just mentioned it above, but 5 positive effects, even if one is beneficial  for the opponent, is going completely overboard. Effect 1, ok. Effect 2, why?  This card isn't even that hard to Summon, why it has such a powerful protection effect?. Effect 3, ok the Addition of Spell/Trap to hand, myriads of other monsters do it. But you had to go crazy by summoning a Token with the same effect with a cheap condition (I mean, two Links in GY is negligible). Effect 4 is recycled from earlier creations of yours. Being able to use materials from hand is still cool, but also an infinite amount of times? (Because this thing has no HOPT). Just no. Effect 5... the number of times you allow the effect to go is just weird. That kind of negation is seen often, and it's cool that it requires you to Tribute a monster it points to. Ugh, I'm inclined in favour of that effect, but I wish it was only once per turn. At any rate, this card needs to lose two effect, primarily, the "use cards from hand to Link Summon" one,  and the protection. I mean, c'mon Zama, protection against card effects, and on top of that a negation effect that shuffles, wth? And take away the Token Summoning.

Deva Hinozall Awoken -  .................................................. 7 effects? 7 effects? And you truly think we're going to say, "This is a really cool card, so stronk, because OP is good"? You won't like what I'm going to say, but what do you want me to do? Again, we have told you not to do this. You want to cram your effects with 6000 effects? Fine by me, but next time you make a card with more than 4 effects, I'm not reviewing it.Why? Because again, we have told you a hundred of times not to do it, why asking for reviews if you don't listen? So yeah, I'm being rough here, and I bet your reaction will be to send me to hell and look for someone else with a bad judgment who can just say, "this is a cool card, keep it up". But that's not a good review, and you know it, so it's up to you if you keep up making cards like this.

About the card's effects, not gonna go one by one like the previous, First effect is fine, then  the rest are very strong and ridiculously OP when combined. This is a card nobody wants to play against and is no fun, as simple as that.Two continuous negations and a third quick negation effect, lol (shakes head)

Hinozall's Underlings - Essentially allows a Link Summon of every single Link that do not specify materials. On top of that, it can Special Summon 5 2000 ATK Tokens that has no Attack restriction, so you could very well combine with "All Out Attacks", change everything to attack and hit for 10000 damage, this all for a single spell. Broken broken, but not as broken as the Links, specially if you make the Tokens 0 ATK and restrict the Link Summoning to only Hinozall Links, because the current generic effect is no good.

Hinozall's Autograph - O_O AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH A relatively balanced card!!! I can't believe it ***cries***. Yeah, this is good for the standards, don't change it.Strictly speaking it could have another restriction similar to Pot of Duality's, but goodness sake, let's leave it as it is.

Hinozall's Virtually Linked Ideas -  Not gonna freaking review this, 7 effects and last one with 3 bullets to choose whichever. Don't care if the opponentcan use it too, this is completely insane.

So yeah, Zama, sorry for the rough review, but I dunno what else can I do. As I said before, I think you might just look for someone else that is more lenient in their reviews, and you have the full right to do that, but I'll always be sincere and that's all there is to it. I'm telling you for the last time, if you make a card with more than 4 effects again, I'm not reviewing it nor the whole thread in which that card is. Remember that I'm sincere because that's what friends are supposed to be.

1 hour ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Yay, thank goodness it's only 5 cards and not 25 as usual xD. Let's have a look.

Checks Hinozall and discovers it has 5 effects

WHYYYYY? LOL

How many times Tinkerer and me have told you do not exceed 3, maaaax, 4 effects? It's funny how you keep asking for help but hell never listen to anything we say. Anywho, you asked for review, so review I'll give.

Hinozall - Just mentioned it above, but 5 positive effects, even if one is beneficial  for the opponent, is going completely overboard. Effect 1, ok. Effect 2, why?  This card isn't even that hard to Summon, why it has such a powerful protection effect?. Effect 3, ok the Addition of Spell/Trap to hand, myriads of other monsters do it. But you had to go crazy by summoning a Token with the same effect with a cheap condition (I mean, two Links in GY is negligible). Effect 4 is recycled from earlier creations of yours. Being able to use materials from hand is still cool, but also an infinite amount of times? (Because this thing has no HOPT). Just no. Effect 5... the number of times you allow the effect to go is just weird. That kind of negation is seen often, and it's cool that it requires you to Tribute a monster it points to. Ugh, I'm inclined in favour of that effect, but I wish it was only once per turn. At any rate, this card needs to lose two effect, primarily, the "use cards from hand to Link Summon" one,  and the protection. I mean, c'mon Zama, protection against card effects, and on top of that a negation effect that shuffles, wth? And take away the Token Summoning.

Deva Hinozall Awoken -  .................................................. 7 effects? 7 effects? And you truly think we're going to say, "This is a really cool card, so stronk, because OP is good"? You won't like what I'm going to say, but what do you want me to do? Again, we have told you not to do this. You want to cram your effects with 6000 effects? Fine by me, but next time you make a card with more than 4 effects, I'm not reviewing it.Why? Because again, we have told you a hundred of times not to do it, why asking for reviews if you don't listen? So yeah, I'm being rough here, and I bet your reaction will be to send me to hell and look for someone else with a bad judgment who can just say, "this is a cool card, keep it up". But that's not a good review, and you know it, so it's up to you if you keep up making cards like this.

About the card's effects, not gonna go one by one like the previous, First effect is fine, then  the rest are very strong and ridiculously OP when combined. This is a card nobody wants to play against and is no fun, as simple as that.Two continuous negations and a third quick negation effect, lol (shakes head)

Hinozall's Underlings - Essentially allows a Link Summon of every single Link that do not specify materials. On top of that, it can Special Summon 5 2000 ATK Tokens that has no Attack restriction, so you could very well combine with "All Out Attacks", change everything to attack and hit for 10000 damage, this all for a single spell. Broken broken, but not as broken as the Links, specially if you make the Tokens 0 ATK and restrict the Link Summoning to only Hinozall Links, because the current generic effect is no good.

Hinozall's Autograph - O_O AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH A relatively balanced card!!! I can't believe it ***cries***. Yeah, this is good for the standards, don't change it.Strictly speaking it could have another restriction similar to Pot of Duality's, but goodness sake, let's leave it as it is.

Hinozall's Virtually Linked Ideas -  Not gonna freaking review this, 7 effects and last one with 3 bullets to choose whichever. Don't care if the opponentcan use it too, this is completely insane.

So yeah, Zama, sorry for the rough review, but I dunno what else can I do. As I said before, I think you might just look for someone else that is more lenient in their reviews, and you have the full right to do that, but I'll always be sincere and that's all there is to it. I'm telling you for the last time, if you make a card with more than 4 effects again, I'm not reviewing it nor the whole thread in which that card is. Remember that I'm sincere because that's what friends are supposed to be.

I'm sorry for the op effects also I wanted to make normal non deva hinozall unique from all other link monsters that kinda rinse and repeat.

9 minutes ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

I'm sorry for the op effects also I wanted to make normal non deva hinozall unique from all other link monsters that kinda rinse and repeat.

You needn't say sorry, what you need is to take action and get serious with the card making, my friend. I mean, I can't tell what happens when you use this kind of cards with your friends (if you do), but at the very least if it were me, I'd say, man, this is unfair, and leave the game. That's what concerns me the most when I make a card: Is it something I'd be comfortable with playing, AND other people would accept as fair? At least for me, I'd rather lose than winning by using cards with a myriad of negating effects and protections that are pretty much impossible to take down. I've said it countless times: for the serious player, Incredibly OP is NOT equal to cool. Cool is a card that, in contrast to these creations, is able to perform nicely in the game with as few effects as possible and within the range of fairness. I'm not asking you to make 2 effect cards (though that'd be good) because I also tend to make cards with 3 or 4 effects even (which is hard to find, I must admit), I'd be hypocrite if I asked that, but from that to 7 effects, and all of them super strong? It's not hard, Zama, for realz. Just stay away from those tremendous Summonings, drawing cards like crazy and brutal negations. Your card can have 1 of them, ok, but not more.

Just now, Rayfield Lumina said:

You needn't say sorry, what you need is to take action and get serious with the card making, my friend. I mean, I can't tell what happens when you use this kind of cards with your friends (if you do), but at the very least if it were me, I'd say, man, this is unfair, and leave the game. That's what concerns me the most when I make a card: Is it something I'd be comfortable with playing, AND other people would accept as fair? At least for me, I'd rather lose than winning by using cards with a myriad of negating effects and protections that are pretty much impossible to take down. I've said it countless times: for the serious player, Incredibly OP is NOT equal to cool. Cool is a card that, in contrast to these creations, is able to perform nicely in the game with as few effects as possible and within the range of fairness. I'm not asking you to make 2 effect cards (though that'd be good) because I also tend to make cards with 3 or 4 effects even (which is hard to find, I must admit), I'd be hypocrite if I asked that, but from that to 7 effects, and all of them super strong? It's not hard, Zama, for realz. Just stay away from those tremendous Summonings, drawing cards like crazy and brutal negations. Your card can have 1 of them, ok, but not more.

For my next archetype I will think about their effects and gimmicks.

On 8/14/2021 at 4:36 AM, Zefra Zamazenta said:

44815d944c56.jpg

Hinozall

Link -4 DARK

Cyberse/Link/Effect

ATK 2800

3+ Effect Monsters

1) While this card is on the field: The turn player can also Link Summon 1 Link Monster from their Extra Deck, by sending monsters from their hand to the GY, as well when Link Summoning.

2) When your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can Tribute 1 monster this card points to; negate the activation, and if you do, shuffle that card into the Deck.

2d4839ae2b16.jpg

Deva Hinozall Awoken

Link -5 LIGHT

Cyberse/Link/Effect

ATK 3000

Must be Link Summoned.

2) While this card is co-linked to 2 or more Link monsters this card is unaffected by your opponent's activated card effects.

3) If you have 6 or more Link monsters in your GY you can use 1 "Hinozall" you control the entire material.

4) Three Times per turn, when a card or effect is activated (Quick Effect): Tribute 1 monster you control; negate the activation, and if you do, shuffle that card into the Deck.

ae02de903887.jpg

Hinozall's Underlings

Normal Spell

You can only use 1 card with this name once per turn.

1) Reveal 1 "Hinozall" monster in your Extra Deck; Special Summon the same number "Employee Tokens" (Cyberse/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 2000/DEF 0) in Defense Position up to that revealed Link monster's Link Rating, those Tokens can only be used as Link material for the Link Summon of a Link monster.

e1f09194cf1c.jpg

Hinozall's Autograph

Normal Spell

1) Reveal 1 "Hinozall" monster in your Extra Deck; draw cards equal to the revealed Link Monster's Link Rating +1, then place cards from your hand on the bottom of the Deck equal to the revealed Link Monster's Link Rating in any order. While you control a Link -3 or higher Link monster in your Extra Monster Zone your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this card's activation.

8f0225e7ca53.jpg

Field Spell

1) All Link monsters gain 500 ATK and all non-Link monsters on the field lose 500 ATK/DEF, unless they are linked.

2) Neither player can Tribute Link monsters, except to activate a Link monster's effect.

3) While a player controls Extra Linked Link monsters, this card is unaffected by other cards' effects.

4) If a Link monster is Link Summoned from the Extra Deck: The player that conducted the Link Summon can apply 1 of these effects. Neither Player cannot apply that same effect of "Hinozall's Virtually Linked Ideas" for the rest of this turn.

*Affects both players*

@Rayfield LuminaImprovement?

20 hours ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

@Rayfield LuminaImprovement?

This is definitely an improvement. Though I'd probably have made slightly different decisions about which effects to keep, your versions are closer to what an official card would be like. For instance, first Hinozall's effect to add Spell/Trap from Deck was good stuff, and since the "use cards from hand as material" is an effect I've seen already on Zama creations, I would have removed that one to go for the former. Not saying that your choosing was wrong, just pointing out my own taste. Deva Hinozall's 4th effect is still too strong. Tributing monsters to negate card effects and shuffling them 3 whooping times per turn is too strong. Funnily enough, first Deva, who required the monsters to be pointed to to be Tributed in order to use the effect felt more balanced. But we got to keep in mind that lots of strategies die easily with just 1 negation of a monster effect, being able to do 3 times with generic stuff (like tokens) is criminal. Underlings was untouched? It really needs a nerf. I supposed Linked Ideas is now better, but I wish the +500 -500 was toned down among other things.

But yeah, all in all, good work Itsu.

1 hour ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

This is definitely an improvement. Though I'd probably have made slightly different decisions about which effects to keep, your versions are closer to what an official card would be like. For instance, first Hinozall's effect to add Spell/Trap from Deck was good stuff, and since the "use cards from hand as material" is an effect I've seen already on Zama creations, I would have removed that one to go for the former. Not saying that your choosing was wrong, just pointing out my own taste.

Honestly that's probably the better choice

Deva Hinozall's 4th effect is still too strong. Tributing monsters to negate card effects and shuffling them 3 whooping times per turn is too strong. Funnily enough, first Deva, who required the monsters to be pointed to to be Tributed in order to use the effect felt more balanced. But we got to keep in mind that lots of strategies die easily with just 1 negation of a monster effect, being able to do 3 times with generic stuff (like tokens) is criminal.

I would say Deva should be limited at it's new level and that would be fine. I went to a tournament yesterday and had to play through 3-5 negates/disruptions going second consistently. Prank kids have a fusion monster that can field wipe twice per turn!

Underlings was untouched? It really needs a nerf.

Not much of a nerf but I changed the required target.

I supposed Linked Ideas is now better, but I wish the +500 -500 was toned down among other things.

fair.

But yeah, all in all, good work Itsu.

:)

Archived