Ghost Nomad & Sunlit Grove

Welcome to YCM, follow the rules and  enjoy your stay

Being negate that only negate things that negate is a bit too niche to be honest. To be fair its still got its tuner quality and has edge in power in that even able to negate ability conversion effect (well the wording a bit experimental but atleast its clear enough)

Talking about rules, friendly invitation to write the card's effect below the picture so it's easier to read (rule site, pls do so in future creations)

I dunno, I definitely do not disregard Jolly's word, it's niche. My thinking, though, is that the current meta is so stupidly full of cards that match the possible criteria for this card to go off, that I don't see it as a bad card, but the opposite... IF this wasn't limited to stuff activating in the hand, that's the main problem. I believe it's fair to extend the reactive effect of this card to field and even GY. It would surely see play like that, imo.

And the PSCT looks pretty much perfect to me, good work.

Make yourself at home @Ghost Nomad and Sunlit Grove

P.D. Oh, and I like the pic, the more waifus, the merrier, but the original Ghost girls are more loli-like. I prefer this kind of style you used, and also I normally do not meddle with chosen artworks, but I supposed I could mention it.

Thanks you two for the thoughtful responses! I'll be sure to include the text on the card in the post in the future.

I felt that if I were to allow it to work on cards on the field, I'd need to do away with the destroy part of the effect, as having this completely remove, say, a Borreload Savage Dragon would be a bit too much. But maybe it's not, I'm still relatively new to the game as a whole. I'd like something like this for the chance to negate and remove cards like Ash and Belle, and it'd be too weak if your opponent was allowed to keep them in the hand. Was aiming for something to fill the role of Called by the Grave while making it noticeably less powerful, since CbtG is such a contentious card.

And yeah, I definitely had to get creative to word the third bullet point. I love Bamboozling Gossip Shadow for its ability to answer non-negatable effects by just changing them, so I thought it'd be cool to introduce the idea of addressing that. It's incredibly niche, I'm not even aware if there are any cards currently that activate in hand that replace effects like Gossip Shadow does. 

3 hours ago, Ghost Nomad and Sunlit Grove said:

I'm not even aware if there are any cards currently that activate in hand that replace effects like Gossip Shadow does. 

As far as my memories goes ability conversion effect never had one that activated from hand, most of it is trap card or monster effect, things like Artifact Durendal or that one trap card that change effect so that opponent destroy their own spell

Archived