Envoys to the next world deck! Any tips or constructive criticism on how to make them function better is appreciated. All card art is not mine.

Gold libra 1810

in general: there are some wording problem, things like words that not capitalize, outdated term, etc... but im not gonna always get deep nor giving fixes about it unless im in mood. and for the most part seems still easy to understand. archetype name is a bit too long for my taste but its not really wrong either. another problem that you need to list "effect" after all the monster typing its mandatory. also as general rule to help in case of image fail to generate or the text is hard to read in certain format you need to type the card effect underneath each card 

Angel Kiss: simple attack boost with piercing bonus. not really help much for board setup nor defending its pretty much only used to close game in many situation. its not a bad card, but meta deck at minimum expect a bit more. making it quick play and searchable by its own archetype is a good start

Artiya'il: i pop effect is decent. the 2nd effect is a hot mess of wording but i get that it meant as quick link summon on your opponent's turns using only the archetype member. not to shabby actually

Barachiel: a bit too stronk stat wise for generic link 3 with this many upside. keep it like 2300 or lower. atk boost is kinda fine, the summon effect requires HOPT, while i dont like hand distruption as it might require stronger penalty/cost but since it done at random (no revealing involved) and the opponent not exacyly lost the card. i think im gonna give it a pass...but that might change honestly

Black: specific searcher. kinda iffy about it but i let it pass. destruction effect is...eh fine

Camael: good card. it extend and recover things except itself. but do note that it can recover another copies of Camael so the infinite loop potential is still there. i rather make the effects have HOPT or specifically say " except Camael blabala"

Charmeine: remember the part that i said Barachiel atk is too high. now this is better example from that. since its not generic (must be using the archetype member for material) it allowed to have huge than average stat in fact the stat is still quite large to threat but small enough so your opponent can still run them over is good balance. battle protection is good. the stat manipulation is a bit situational but welcomed. and it can float when its win the battle. the float effect is a bit too restrictive IMO, probs make it " cannot be use as tribute or material to summon monster other than "archetype name" "

Dagan: i find it weird that this deck has alot of spell/trap hate. ok for start it can extend but it has weird S/T pop that also act as searcher that triggered by destruction or usage as material. it require HOPT and having summon restriction like the one i suggest for Charmaine

Intervention: its basically quick play Monster Reborn with upside. a bit too much in my opinion even with the restriction. probably better if the restriction/penalty is harder. maybe in the likes of Quick Launch

Fe: need HOPT for summon effects. protection is fine

Gates: summon effect penalty is too cheap considering it dont negate the effect of the monster it summon. so the summon effect requires HOPT, negation for the summoned monster. the buff is a bit too high, probs 300-400 gain is enough as long it function only when the summoned monster is archetype member. the multi negate is scary stuff perhaps need HOPT or at least even if you want multiple negate it must have hard restriction

Horus: another extender that also gives a member immunity. sensing a bit pattern here

Moroni: original stat to big especially since its generic and has its own stat boosting effect. also setting any spell/trap in the game is too stronk even with battle penalty. Mathmech has kinda similar card and even then it require is user to minus in advantage really hard for it

Pahalia: another extender, this time with double value

Revival: now this is much better design than Intervention. it cause you to minus so the unnegated effect can combo off much. but you can also revive one of the bosses that net you another comeback value if you lost it again

Samael: has a bit weird minus when you want to special summon this card but since it can extend itself i give it a pass. the deck has fair number of dark monster so the effect is decently usable 

holy crow the detail. Thanks for the feedback i will work on it, The name is long but i got the idea while reading so i decided to run with it. 

I guessed that some monsters ATK was too much and the effect for Artiya'il i couldn't figure out how to make it read right, but i'll figure something out, i had a hard time reaching the fine line between op af and bad, but i'll fix the cards you mentioned.

I did not notice the loop with Camael, good eye, i'll fix it to be once per turn or specifically Camael. probably the latter.

I'll add more HOPT to some cards. This was my first attempt at Link monsters so i expected some problems.

The yugioh language mistakes were inevitable so I expected this, I'll spell check it and fix the wording problem, this will probably be the hardest part.

I'll nerf Pahalia to only be spell/trap search.

I made a mistake with revival and made it monster instead of card. small edit there.

I was worried Samael would be too niche but i am glad it got a pass.

I thought Moroni would be fine with battle removal but I will change it to 1 Next world spell/trap instead, hopefully that's enough, another way is I could banish the two other cards if you have multiple of the same.

I figured Gates would be too strong but I wanted advise from the pro first. I forget HOPT a lot so I will make it HOPT and nerf the buff, prob to 300.

Fe needs HOPT, forget it ever time.

Dagan: i thought that since there is a lot of special summoning the deck could be easily negated, so i thought adding s/t removal would help that, i'll nerf the summoning thing. HOPT too.

Charmeine is one of my favorites, I thought the effect was too good so I added the Link thing, i'll buff her to the 'archetype' name thing you suggested.

Barachiel was meant to be the boss monster until i made Seraphim and Beelzebub so i forgot to edit him, i'll nerf him to 2200. HOPT all day every day, i'll remove the hand removal probably, I did not like it anyway.  

Angel kiss: good idea to make it quick play, I think I will make the of the destroy s/t to search for archetype specific s/t.

Note: I made a few more cards i will add them here.

Thanks for the detailed work, much appreciated. This is the first deck i have uploaded so I was not to sure what would work but you helped a lot thanks. I will give the updated cards to this message path in eh a few days. Thanks again.

Angel summoning.jpeg

Beelzebub Fallen from the next world.jpeg

Seraphim keeper to the throne of the next world.jpeg

Archived