Hello All BowWow Here :)

BowWow

I've played the YUGIOH Tcg since the beginning and still a big fan of the game . Still remember the first few packs I bought and got Swords Of Revealing Light as my first Holo.

As you see I'm usually seen around the Realistic Card Section ( With My Neverending Digimon Set)( I don't really see my Digimon set to be a Archetype even though some people would call it one) I also make other sets and have more planned but putting more of my effort on the Digimon Set  ( It would be nice is someone were to tell me how to improve my Digimon Set ) . 

I Like Set's like Phantom Darkness which had no Archetypes but based around the Dark Attribute. I found the set to be interesting and it was a interesting time of the game ( I do know the DAD was around 300$ at the time and one weekend it was around 350$). 

I don't really like Archetypes and I would find if they made Sets like "Phantom Darkness" or make sets based around a Type like Fiend or something like that to be more interesting and enjoyable .

It would be lovely if someone(s) were to ask me to do a set and give me ideas for it and hopefully review it .

Other bits about me are that I really like Film ( Cult/Arthouse/Indi and Foreigh Films ) , Really like Monster Rancher 2 ( Won't be doing a set on that as it would be very hard to do and is very Complected ) , Cars , Old(Ish) Video games ( Gran Turismo 4 , Bloody Roar , Ridge Racer 7 ) , Music ( Late 90s to early 2K ) , Foraging , MBTI and the Enneagram . I look at anime rarely also (Shaman King, Ultimate Muscle ) and more also ( I might try to get into Naruto or something like that ). I do like some TV shows ( I did enjoy Brothers And Sisters ) 

I will need people to help me on how to word stuff correctly ( Badly ) when it comes to the cards Grammer also .

It would be lovely if people could ask me some questions if they want 

Hey Bow Wow, glad to see you here n.n

Ah, right, the famous Digimon Set xD. I have taken a look around it two or three times and each time I have a hard time reaching the end of the cards, lol.

I can't say I "dislike" archetypes in general, on contrary, but I get what you mean. A good thing about general support is that it is less bound to be banned by Konami, unlike archetypes which are all about powercreep and designed preemptively to have certain OP'ed cards in which you spend hundreds only to be scheduled to be banned at a certain point.

So yeah, I can support you in your endeavor of making sets of cards that supports Attributes or Types. I have to clarify, tho, that... to be 100% honest I'm not too thrilled about threads with 1000 cards, in truth, I myself make single cards 95% of the time, they're easier to review and give feedback to. At any rate, I'd be willing to look at WATER support you can make as long as I don't have to spend 5 days reading it xD. I'm decent at grammar, so I'll help you if I can n.n

Oh, so you like old(ish) Videogames. Me too, and I could remove the (ish) as well and we still got tons of winners. I enjoy games from all consoles, but SNES is one of my favourites. Don't you like RPGs or adventure/platformers?

Welp, you got your experience at YCM, but still, I say welcome, make yourself at home!

It's great to see a long time player. Can't wait to see more of your stuff! Your interest got me thinking... Maybe try an occult car archetype! You could use FA's level modulation to assist with ritual summoning it could combo with the drytron ritual by making them level 1 with 2000 ATK in hand or a little worse by making them level 3 since nobody uses the second effect of Fafnir. PM me sometime!

Archived