Banjo Kazooie: Nuts 'n Bolts

TAG

What do you people think of the concept of this game?

I personally HATE IT. I don't care if the game's good. The series is ruined. I'm sorry, but the idea of a Banjo and Kazooie main game being 80%+ vehicles is just terrible. If it was a spin-off game (which it isn't), then I wouldn't be as mad. But this is what "Banjo-Threeie" is. The Banjo-Kazooie series is NOT supposed to be about driving. It's supposed to be about platforming. Jumping, running, NOT DRIVING. This is Banjo Kazooie. NOT TWISTED METAL.

Discuss.

Is that 2nd one Humba Wumba? And What the Frunk happened to Grunty? She looks like a mix of the first one, the one from the second one, & the Gruntybot from Grunty's Revenge!?! (Please PM me the links to both of the pages where you read this.

Humba Wumba=God, what the heck did they do to her?? What is she trying to do, audition for Custer's Revenge 3D?

Grunty=Freaky. Really Freaky.

Mumbo=Why is he light pink? AND WHY IS HE WEARING OVERALLS??? I thought he was a shaman. (Meh-fact: Mumbo's now has a place called Mumbo's Nuts. >_>)

Banjo=Damn, what happened? He looks kinda square.

Kazooie=>_>. I don't want to know why she looks like this now....

Mumbo's always been Light Pink, it's just technoligy sucjed back then. I agree that they shouldn't have made such a drastic change, but it's out of Nintendo's Power & into Microsofts Power now.

EDIT: I think i've found out what happened to Grunty. In the 1st game, you defeated her, then she gets burryed under a pile of rocks. 2 Years leter, her sisters bring her back to life. Banjo foils her plans yet again, then Banjo & Friends start playing kick ball with her skull. Well they had to leave at some points, right? Well I bet grunty had gotten enough energy from that giant tower of hers to make part of a body. So she had her skull put in a jar & a metal witches hat over that, then conected the two back together.

1) Mumbo's skin was never that bright. It was more of a reddish-pink. I'm more concerned about the fact that he has overall now.

2) I know. If it was still in Nintendo's hands, I doubt they would have tried to pull a stunt like this.

I personally HATE IT. I don't care if the game's good. The series is ruined. I'm sorry' date=' but the idea of a Banjo and Kazooie main game being 80%+ vehicles is just terrible. If it was a spin-off game (which it isn't), then I wouldn't be as mad. But this is what "Banjo-Threeie" is. The Banjo-Kazooie series is NOT supposed to be about driving. It's supposed to be about platforming. Jumping, running, NOT DRIVING. This is Banjo Kazooie. [b']NOT TWISTED METAL.[/b]

Discuss.

But you have to admit, Twisted Metal is pretty awesome. <3 Sweet Tooth.

Now, I agree with everything you've said above. I remember playing the Banjo Kazooie games as a kid. They were one of the most unique and fun game's I've ever played and it's a shame this is whats happening to it. I'm not a big fan of racing games.

So lets just pretend this game doesn't exist, and that the series ended already.

I personally HATE IT. I don't care if the game's good. The series is ruined. I'm sorry' date=' but the idea of a Banjo and Kazooie main game being 80%+ vehicles is just terrible. If it was a spin-off game (which it isn't), then I wouldn't be as mad. But this is what "Banjo-Threeie" is. The Banjo-Kazooie series is NOT supposed to be about driving. It's supposed to be about platforming. Jumping, running, NOT DRIVING. This is Banjo Kazooie. [b']NOT TWISTED METAL.[/b]

Discuss.

But you have to admit, Twisted Metal is pretty awesome. <3 Sweet Tooth.

Now, I agree with everything you've said above. I remember playing the Banjo Kazooie games as a kid. They were one of the most unique and fun game's I've ever played and it's a shame this is whats happening to it. I'm not a big fan of racing games.

So lets just pretend this game doesn't exist, and that the series ended already.

1) Twister Metal is cool. No doubt about it. :D

2) This is no longer a BK game in my eyes. I'm just gonna refer to this game from now on as Bear-Bird: Nuts 'N Bolts. Starring, Bear, Bird, Stripper, Numbskull, Mole, and Hag. Also featuring Inflatable Dinosaur, Blowtorch, and 3rd Party bashing! (see the vid to see what I mean).

From Wikipedia:

Developer(s) Rare Ltd.

Publisher(s) Microsoft Game Studios

Series Banjo-Kazooie series

Engine Havok physics

Platform(s) Xbox 360

Release date November 2008

Genre(s) Vehicle platforming' date=' vehicle construction

Mode(s) Single player, multiplayer

Media DVD-DL[/quote']

It's a 360 exclusive!? -.-

This game is screaming Nintendo Wii, where it should be.

From Wikipedia:

Developer(s) Rare Ltd.

Publisher(s) Microsoft Game Studios

Series Banjo-Kazooie series

Engine Havok physics

Platform(s) Xbox 360

Release date November 2008

Genre(s) Vehicle platforming' date=' vehicle construction

Mode(s) Single player, multiplayer

Media DVD-DL[/quote']

It's a 360 exclusive!? -.-

This game is screaming Nintendo Wii, where it should be.

Rare=Microsoft=NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

Also, it is said that either Sister Bear, not-as-ugly-fairy/hag-thing, or carrot with eyes will be in the game.

Also featuring Red Crocodile, Toilet, Rhino, weird-elfy-things, ogre video game designer, and Camel.

Man. Why does everyone hate the facts. Just try it when it comes out' date=' andhey, it might turn out to be better then Star Wars (Ok, mabey not Star Wars)

[/quote']

I'm not saying that Bear-Bird: Nuts 'n Bolts is gonna be a bad game. It could still be good. But the idea jusat killed the series, IMO.

Archived