Foreboding Dreams

+Jono

I get them sometimes. Usually it's something weird or stupid like me letting someone in one of my classes borrow a pencil or something. I think the weirdest thing that ever happened to me was this:

I was dreaming of some random hilltop with a swing on it. It was also the middle of the night. And the number 176 was flashing in the sky. When I woke up later' date=' I just thought, [i']what the...[/i] :?. Sometimes, whenever something random happens, I get that image of the swing, the hill, and the number 176 stuck in my head. And I've never been able to look at the number 176 the same since. :P

176!!!

also i had a dream of a giant creature made soly of pasta and he told me to become a pastaferian so i did it was so freaky

to buffer

Tell me in pm

and i rarely dream any more but when i was little one night i was dreaming i was a tank comander during WWII (russian or german i think, 9-10 years ago so..) my company was advancing and the tread on the left hand side of my tank was hit (it gets weirder) so the tank stops and i stick my head out of the main hatch; ok up to this point everything was in first person like it was me but then it switched to third person looking at the side of the tank watching me; at which point another tank fires and hits my tank and thats when i woke up.

to buffer

Tell me in pm

and i rarely dream any more but when i was little one night i was dreaming i was a tank comander during WWII (russian or german i think' date=' 9-10 years ago so..) my company was advancing and the tread on the left hand side of my tank was hit (it gets weirder) so the tank stops and i stick my head out of the main hatch; ok up to this point everything was in first person like it was me but then it switched to third person looking at the side of the tank watching me; at which point another tank fires and hits my tank and thats when i woke up.

[/quote']

so you were basicaly playing a vidio game in your dream

Ah' date=' [b']dejavu[/b] dreams.

My mother's side of the family gets them very often, and since I seem to be closer to my mother then my father, I get them a lot. Too much for comfort.

However, I don't come out of sleep in horror. It used to be like that when I was 5, but I've grown used to them too much and it doesn't feel like a big deal anymore.

Bit of strange wordusing.

A deja vu, meaning "already seen" in French, is an event or saying that you've experienced before. No synonyms with "foreboding" as I know that :\

I do not have a lot of propheteric dreams. At least, far less than the most of you, as I hear. One per month or something, and in the summer months only. I do, however, have an excellent sence of survival and therefore may have a feeling I'd better not go somewhere. Previous time I did that anyway I was robbed. The time before that I broke my arm. :\.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I have clairvoyant dreams, but I have a lot more control over them than others. If I dream something, I can decide whether or not I want it to happen. If I do, it will happen; if I don't, it won't. I don't dream often, so when I do, it's like a chance to decide my fate. The system has only failed once: on the night of December 20.

Archived