Foreboding Dreams

+Jono

Has anyone ever had a dream about something normal, example: talking to your friends, and had it come true 1-3 days later? I have been tormented by these dreams for a few years now. After waking from these dreams, often sweating, I feel a terribly strong sense of foreboding which I cannot shake. Then to my horror it comes true in a few days. I have asked my friends whether they have experienced this. One of my best friends *name censored for privacy* has had the same dreams but not as long as I have had them. (By same dreams I mean the sort of fortune telling dreams. Not the exact same dreams.) So has anyone ever had these dreams?

Yup, lots of times, but never about anything important. Though I clearly remember having dreamt about an event when it actually happens a few days/weeks later.

Some weeks ago I dreamt I was running an Appropriate Exodia Deck agains an Alien Deck in Tag Force Evolution. When I woke up I found it odd since I had just built a draw-heavy Exodia Deck the day before but with no Appropriate, nor had I ever dueled against an Alien Deck.

Some days later I read an article about Appropriate Exodia and decided to build one in the game since I had pulled a bunch of Appropriates while searching for Reckless Greed.

Yesterday it happened exactly like in my dream, a sequence of steps in the duel that I could remember clearly from my dream. Creepy, but loads of fun. ;)

Ah, dejavu dreams.

My mother's side of the family gets them very often, and since I seem to be closer to my mother then my father, I get them a lot. Too much for comfort.

However, I don't come out of sleep in horror. It used to be like that when I was 5, but I've grown used to them too much and it doesn't feel like a big deal anymore.

Guest KAJN

Yeah that always happen to me everyday.

Cyber Dreams.

Well it's like your jumping so high or doing flips that kind of stuff. I don't from which side of the family I got it from. The reason is that I live far away from them. Yeah maybe you didn't know I live in the ninja academy in Japan so I've got 20% chances of seeing them.

Well the most dreams that come to me are running away from a serial killer or a kid robber. It turns out that I get to win the run away.

Wow so many people get them. But the thing is sometimes I get really bad dreams. Like just before my mother passed away I had a dream that I was lying down crying about something. Then a couple of days later I was told what happened and I was lying down crying. Thats why I really don't like to dream. Do they tell the future or cause it?

Guest JoshIcy

Wow so many people get them. But the thing is sometimes I get really bad dreams. Like just before my mother passed away I had a dream that I was lying down crying about something. Then a couple of days later I was told what happened and I was lying down crying. Thats why I really don't like to dream. Do they tell the future or cause it?

sounds kinda the same ya? but what ive found that helps is when your about to think of something bad or similar to this, just think of something funny or just plain "stupid"..... its strange advice but it does work to get your mind off it....

Hey, good idea for a Debate... Going over right now! Anyhoo, I got those alot when I was about 8, but they've slowed down in appearance.

If you predict something, it will more times than not, if it's reasonable, happen. If I were to dream about it raining on an important day, I would wait for a day that it rained and then find a minuscule thing to make it important. You see, we subconsciously want to prove ourselves right. Now, as I said, it has to be logical. If you dream for rain and you're living in a desert.... Good Luck.

I truly doubt any of these dreams are as people say they are because if, in fact, people could actually predict the future, so many catastrophes could've been averted. Now, it has to be that only Normal people have these dreams, everyone has them but only some act upon them, or my theory is correct and we look for any excuse to prove ourselves right. I'm pulling for the latter of the three.

If you predict something' date=' it will more times than not, if it's reasonable, happen. If I were to dream about it raining on an important day, I would wait for a day that it rained and then find a minuscule thing to make it important. You see, we subconsciously want to prove ourselves right. Now, as I said, it has to be logical. If you dream for rain and you're living in a desert.... Good Luck.

I truly doubt any of these dreams are as people say they are because if, in fact, people could actually predict the future, so many catastrophes could've been averted. Now, it has to be that only Normal people have these dreams, everyone has them but only some act upon them, or my theory is correct and we look for any excuse to prove ourselves right. I'm pulling for the latter of the three.

[/quote']

very philosofical or whatever but the truth is often less complecated then you think it could be some people can tell the future

I get them sometimes. Usually it's something weird or stupid like me letting someone in one of my classes borrow a pencil or something. I think the weirdest thing that ever happened to me was this:

I was dreaming of some random hilltop with a swing on it. It was also the middle of the night. And the number 176 was flashing in the sky. When I woke up later, I just thought, what the... :?. Sometimes, whenever something random happens, I get that image of the swing, the hill, and the number 176 stuck in my head. And I've never been able to look at the number 176 the same since. :P

Sometimes' date=' whenever something random happens, I get that image of the swing, the hill, and the number 176 stuck in my head.

[/quote']

It's possible that there you will meet the love of your life, find a free swing, or possibly have a revelation that you were simply dreaming too much and not telling the future.

I just remembered (witch is funny cuz I has a bad memery) once when I was like 8 I hada dream that was compleatly gory and scary that kept me up all night but it was so real I looked maybe a bit older than I am right now and i won't go into detail it might scare you people but is creepy really creepy

Archived