pokemon red and blue secrets

tonisanoob

hi there ^_^

do any of you have any apparently ther eis one where you can cach gold and silver pkmn if you beat the pokemon league liek 30 times or somthing i dunno

point is dus anyone have any

also could somone explain how to use the cach safiari zone pokemon on land or somthing secrtet glich type thing

Guest JoshIcy

there actually is extra space in the game/pokedex to have all those additional pokemon but, they were never programmed in.....

Guest JoshIcy

im gonna be as subtle as i can....

when you edit a pokemon ROM, you can insert pkmn or sprites into those sections and log them into the pokedex...... thats probly how they did it....

if you can, post the link?

Guest JoshIcy

theres a way to get mew' date=' but i forgot. go to ign and youll find too many secrets. another secret is missingno, and glitch block pokemon.

[/quote']

lol missingno is the result of all that unused space xD

Guest JoshIcy

lol' date=' Red and Blue had another bug.

Does any one think it odd that the best selling game of all time has so many bugs?

[/quote']

most of the bugs are extremely delicate and not really obvious by any means.... only for the extremely bored xD, i wouldnt find it without reading on it.....

and i seriously think all the glitches are caused by all that empty space and the fact that mew is not a "casual" pokemon per se'

Ok, here is my knowlage:

first glitch,

Go to blanes island, and surf up right next to the gyme or w/e, and just surf up and down right on the edge of the land, you know, seems like your on land, you can find messingo, and growlath, and others.

Also, go to the safri zone and find a pokemon.

Then go to blanes island, do the same as before. You will find safari zone pokemon with unlimited steps.

In other words, blanes island is just screwed up, lol

i know the way to get a mew no tricks just glitch and all you need is the bolder badge

NOTE: this only works IF you have not beaten the trainer in the grass to the side of the nugget bridge and the trainer with the slowpoke

1. catch a abra

2. go just above the trainer in the grass above the nugget bridge

3. go down one step then hit start

4. you should be in the start menu just before he see's you

5. teliport to cerilian city

6. your start button should not work so make sure you have a pokemon with a lv higher than 15

7. avoid all battles and only battle the guy with the slowpoke

8. beat him and your start button should work again

9. teliport back to cerilian city

10. go up to the nugget bridge and mew should just pop up

This works it is not fake just try it out yourselves

lol missingno is the result of all that unused space xD

No he isnt.

When you speak to the old man and he explains how to catch pokemon it uses old man instead of your trainers name.In order to make that transition at that time the needed a swapping space.Because they made the tutorial last minute they didnt have time to put the data in the remaning space,like they did with all those other glitch pokemon,they stored it in an ocean(i dont remember where).After talking to the old man the data is still there but it moves randomly like a wild pokemon due to another glitch.When encountered you can catch MissingNo(Not to be confused with M).

Guest JoshIcy

m glitches your game much more and evolves into kangaskan

that is strange lol, i was messing with the code on a ROM and didnt see it o.O.....

Archived