Made-Up Fan Fic Cards

These are some cards I made up for a fanfic that, unfortunately, I never got to do. Fortunately, last night, I found these in a random part of my room- my drawers. Well, here they are.

Amazoness of Light

Type: Warrior

Attribute: Light

ATK: 2100

DEF: 1850

A charming yet dangerous warrior lady who slashes through her enemies with powerful and graceful strokes of her sword.

Sorceress of Ages

Type: Spellcaster/Ritual/Effect

ATK: 2700

DEF: 2450

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell "Sorceress's Coming" and offering monsters whose star levels equal 8 or more. When this monster battles a DARK-attribute monster, increase this monster's ATK by 500 during the Damage Step only.

Sorceress's Coming

Type: Ritual Spell

This card can be used to Ritual Summon "Sorceress of Ages." Offer Monsters on your side of the field or in your hand whose levels equal 8 or more.

Mykas, Master of Beasts

Type: Warrior/Effect

Attribute: Earth

ATK: 2150

DEF: 1800

As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, all Beast-type monsters on your side of the field cannot be targeted for an attack by your opponent.

Kaiser Tiger

Type: Beast

Attribute: Earth

ATK: 2600

DEF: 2300

A huge tiger that roams the jungle lands, searching for its prey. It is said that this beast raised Mykas, Master of Beasts.

Time Force Dragon

Type: Dragon/Effect

ATK: 2200

DEF: 1800

When this card inflicts damage to your opponent's life points, you can return one Monster destroyed in battle last turn to your hand.

Chrono Claws

Type: Equip Spell

This card can only be equipped to "Time Force Dragon", "Black Time Force Dragon", or "Time Force Dragon Rider". Increase this monster's attack by 500. When this card is destroyed, pay 500 life points to return this card to the top of your deck.

Time Force Dragon Rider

Type: Dragon/Fusion/Effect

ATK: 3200

DEF: 2600

"Time Force Dragon" + "Blade Knight"

When this monster inflicts damage to your opponent's life points, discard one card from the top of your opponent's deck.

Leina, Spirit of the Flute

Type: Spellcaster/Effect

ATK: 2550

DEF: 2200

When this monster is Summoned (including Special Summoned), select one face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field in attack position. That monster is automatically switched into Defense position and cannot change positions and be offered as a Tribute for the rest of the duel.

Melody of Restoration

Type: Spell

You can only activate this card when there is a face-up "Leina, Spirit of the Flute" face-up on your side of the field. Special summon the two monsters you used as Tributes to summon this monster in face-up attack or defense position.

That's all for now.

Archived