It'd be a pleasure to get to know you all

valonfan89

Hello, everybody! I am valonfan89. I have show a great like for Yugioh the card game and each of the animated series of it. I just found this place and decided to pop in :lol:. I already started making a maybe unique set of cards (I am currently making a Subspace Emissary deck with monsters based on Super Smash Bros. Brawl's very own Subspace Army) although I am unsure with the thousands of members already here who might've done this set already :?. I'll explain more in due time. Let me know if you want to be friends with me. For now, have fun and keep in touch! XD

post_82700_1211038671_thumb.attach

post_82700_1211038604_thumb.attach

post_82700_1211038573_thumb.attach

Hey' date=' u haven't read the rules.. its obious.. no links..

Read the rules

if u have questions PM me!! NAU

if u don't follow the rules i will eat ur [b']Big Mac[/b] :twisted:

Fixed :P And welcome to the site! My name is Spirit of D.M.G or just Spirit will do. Make sure you avoid my Cuteness addiction and have fun on the Forum!

As much as that's true, please read the Rules, and don't post your cards here.

Please don't SPAM, or double post, or anything like that, and you'll pretty much be liked here ^_^

PM me if you need a hand with anything. ;)

~Faint *My flame ran away* :(

Greetings, and welcome to the site! Hmmm... nice cards (better than what I can make, anyway) but you should post them on the Pop Culture Cards section. I'm looking forward to them! Have a great and fun stay here at YCM, read the rules and your enjoyment shall triple!

Sincerely,

-Torchman

Free Speech is for Wusses!

Archived