Rewriting the list [written... get it?]

Loleo

New Naughty

Continuous Trap

If a monster inflicts damage by battle or card effect: Target it; negate the targeted monster's effect, set the ATK to 0, and the controller of that monster takes damage equal to that monster's original ATK.

New Nice

Continuous spell

If a monster raises a player's LP: Target it; shuffle it into the deck, then the controller of that card draws 1 card.

A lot of my Christmas cards will treat the field as punishment, the GY as death, and everything else as vacation.

Here you go @Rayfield Lumina

786414731036327987.png?v=1786414731036327987.png?v=1786414731036327987.png?v=1

New Naughty - OMG, isn't this like... the ultimate defensive card? Whenever your opponent dares to try and hurt you, bam, effect damage. As long as your LP is higher than your opponent, while you don't take the offensive (in terms of inflicting damage, not removal of the opponent's field presence) your opponent can't go all out and try to kill you (with battle damage at least) or they'll die first. Welp, it depends, this effect would apply after the opponent's damage has gone through, so a damage that can kill both will only kill the card's owner since it won't have time to apply. In general terms, this card would seem to be most suited to LP gain + burn deck, where you could offset the auto damage with the LP gain OR get rid of this card once you have established the field you want and you'll start to go all out on the kill. OR a pure burn deck whose effect damage focuses on Spell/Trap damage, and not stuff like Princess of Tsurugi and similar.

New Nice - A card that can actually work wonders precisely in the aforementioned LP gain effect AND in combination with New Naughty. You can easily slow your opponent's offence with one while you gain card advantage with the second. Haha, btw, wish you needn't target it, or else you could combo this card with Amabie. Oh, I'm in you hand, here, 300 LP, shuffle and draw card, and again and again every time she appears. Poor Amabie, bad card LOL. On another note, I'm wondering if you can combo with Damage Mage. You inflict damage to your opponent --> New Naughty inflicts damage on you --> Damage Mage SS itself --> You gain LP --> Gets shuffled and you draw 1 card --> You're so stupidly lucky you draw a copy of Damage Mage --> You attack LMAO.

On 12/9/2021 at 2:04 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

786414731036327987.png?v=1786414731036327987.png?v=1786414731036327987.png?v=1

New Naughty - OMG, isn't this like... the ultimate defensive card? Whenever your opponent dares to try and hurt you, bam, effect damage. As long as your LP is higher than your opponent, while you don't take the offensive (in terms of inflicting damage, not removal of the opponent's field presence) your opponent can't go all out and try to kill you (with battle damage at least) or they'll die first. Welp, it depends, this effect would apply after the opponent's damage has gone through, so a damage that can kill both will only kill the card's owner since it won't have time to apply. In general terms, this card would seem to be most suited to LP gain + burn deck, where you could offset the auto damage with the LP gain OR get rid of this card once you have established the field you want and you'll start to go all out on the kill. OR a pure burn deck whose effect damage focuses on Spell/Trap damage, and not stuff like Princess of Tsurugi and similar.

Exactly what I was going for!

New Nice - A card that can actually work wonders precisely in the aforementioned LP gain effect AND in combination with New Naughty. You can easily slow your opponent's offence with one while you gain card advantage with the second. Haha, btw, wish you needn't target it, or else you could combo this card with Amabie. Oh, I'm in you hand, here, 300 LP, shuffle and draw card, and again and again every time she appears. Poor Amabie, bad card LOL. On another note, I'm wondering if you can combo with Damage Mage. You inflict damage to your opponent --> New Naughty inflicts damage on you --> Damage Mage SS itself --> You gain LP --> Gets shuffled and you draw 1 card --> You're so stupidly lucky you draw a copy of Damage Mage --> You attack LMAO.

If a card activated in your hand that gave you LP could you TARGET it to return to the deck based on what you told me before?

2 hours ago, Loleo said:

If a card activated in your hand that gave you LP could you TARRGET it to return to the deck based on what you told me before?

Nope, you can't. For that reason I mentioned I wish it didn't target, that way you could combo with Amabie, whose effect activates in the hand. Damage Mage does SS by own effect, activates the effect on the field, and there you can target it to shuffle + draw.

Archived