Christmas Gift

Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

Christmas Gift

Normal Spell

Your opponent adds 1 card from their Deck to their hand, and if they do, they cannot conduct their Main Phase next turn, also your opponent cannot activate cards or effects, except on the field, until the end of your next turn.

@Rayfield Lumina Sorry I've been gone so long I have a Big school project before the Holidays.

I gotta say, your absence was pretty notorious for the overall site. But it's fine, you have your projects and all. I said it in the Status and I'll say it again, good luck with your school project!

The card is pretty brutal within the right conditions. First turn, you draw this card and use it. You're essentially skipping your opponent's turn. No Main Phase to Summon -> No Battle phase -> No Main Phase 2 = ded. The suggestion I can give to try salvage it:

If your opponent controls more cards than you do: Make your opponent add 1 card from their Deck to their hand etc.

At least this kinda means they have some resources to fight you back even without Main Phase... dunno if this is enough, but it's a beginning. It could also be limited to Main Phase 1.

Anyway, thanks for the post :)

Archived