Yugi Deck Bonus Fusions

ClemsContent

Trying to make Yugi's anime deck a bit more playable by adding a bunch of easy-to-summon fusion monsters.

Name: Dark-Dwelling Imp

Attribute: DARK

Level: 4

Type: Fiend/Fusion/Effect

ATK/DEF: 1600/2000

Effect: - "Feral Imp" + "Horn Imp"
This card can be Fusion Summoned by sending the Fusion material monsters from your hand and/or field to the GY, or by banishing them from your GY. You can flip this card into face-down Defense Position. If this card is flipped face-up: Increase its ATK by 1000 until the end of the Battle Phase, and if you do, this card inflicts piercing damage. If this face-down card is targeted for battle: Increase its DEF by 1000 until the end of the Battle Phase. You can only use each effect of this card once per turn.

Name: Dragon from a Dark Abyss

Level: 5

Type: Dragon/Fusion/Effect

ATK/DEF: 2500/1700

Effect: - "Curse of Dragon" + "Koumori Dragon"
You can Fusion Summon this monster by sending the Fusion material monsters from your hand and/or field to the GY, or by banishing them from your GY. When this card is Fusion Summoned: Destroy all spell/trap cards on the field, and if you do, negate their effects until the end of the turn. When a monster is destroyed by Battle with this card: Banish it, and if you do, inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each of their banished monsters. Once per turn, if this card is sent to the GY: Target 1 DARK Spellcaster monster on the field; Increase its ATK by the original ATK of "Dragon from a Dark Abyss".

Name: Feral Gargoyle

Level: 5

Type: Fiend/Fusion/Effect

ATK/DEF: 1600/2200

Effect: - "Feral Imp" + "Giant Soldier of Stone"
You can Fusion Summon this monster by sending the Fusion material monsters from your hand and/or field to the GY, or by banishing them from your GY. This Defense Position card cannot be destroyed by battle. You can flip this card into face-down Defense Position. When this card changes battle position: Target 1 spell/trap card on the field; Destroy the targeted card, and if you do, inflict 800 damage to your opponent. You can only use each effect of "Feral Gargoyle" once per turn.

Name: Celtic Paladin

Attribute: EARTH

Level: 4

Type: Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect

ATK/DEF: 1700/2200

Effect: - "Celtic Guardian" + "Mystical Elf"
You can Fusion Summon this monster by sending the Fusion material monsters from your hand and/or field to the GY, or by banishing them from your GY. Once per turn: You can target 1 Spellcaster monster on the field; Increase its ATK and DEF by 500 for every Spellcaster monster on the field and in the GY. This card can only be destroyed by battle with a Level/Rank 7 or higher monster.

Name: Zombie Knight Commander

Level: 7

Type: Zombie

ATK/DEF: 2600/1900

Effect: - "Zombie Warrior" + "Gaia the Fierce Knight"
This card can be Fusion Summoned by sending the Fusion material monsters from your field to the GY/Extra Deck. Negate the effect of all cards in your opponent's GY. Whenever this card destroys one of your opponent's monster by battle: Your opponent must discard 1 card (of your choosing) to the GY. Whenever a monster is sent to the GY by the effect of this card: Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. If this card is destroyed: You can banish 1 Warrior or Zombie monster from your GY, and if you do, Special Summon this card in face-up attack position during the End Phase.

Super-cool ideas! I'll edit this post with my thoughts as I read.

- Dark-Dwelling Imp: First of all, you should probably elaborate on this: "You can flip this card face-down." With no specification as to when or how many times you may do this, it seems easily exploitable. Maybe have it be either "Once per turn, you can flip this card face-down, not counting as your one normal summon per turn" or "When this card is summoned, you can flip this card face-down, not counting as your one normal summon per turn". Only other thing is maybe say "Piercing Battle Damage" instead of "Piercing Damage." Otherwise, I love the card's other effects! Super-cool!

- Dragon from a Dark Abyss: Maybe add a cost for literally destroying all Spell/Trap cards on the field as a non-negatable move? I love all the other effects, though.

- Feral Gargoyle: Same thing with flipping this monster face-down as Dark-Dwelling Imp, although having it invincible in defense position is perfectly fine with me. Other effects are good, maybe add a negative effect for you that switches this card to attack position if your opponent does a specific action? You don't have to do this, though, because you already give the player incentive to switch this card to attack position. Nice job on this one!

- Celtic Paladin: Maybe pay a decent amount of LP, like 500 to 1000, to activate the first effect, due to how powerful that can be in a Spellcaster-Based Deck? Either do that or lower the buff to 200 ATK and DEF.

- Zombie Knight Commander: Have the negation of your opponent's graveyard be only while this card is on the field, or, even better, while in either Attack or Defense position (I'll leave that up to you). 1000 Damage is a lot to take for sending a card to the graveyard; how about 500 instead? Just a thought. Also, I really like the last effect you added!

Over all, I'd say these are really great cards! A lot of effort was clearly put into these! I look forward to seeing any more cards by you in the future!

Archived