confusion with cards,

ktjones1964

Question

just a couple of questions, when i checked some of my cards some of the  serial numbers confuse me, i have right leg of forbidden one a right arm and head all with serial ofLDK2-EN107 plus a head and a leg all same serial, but it doesn't show up on the yugioh card checker, is there a reason for this, also why are there so many variations of the picture on for instance blue-eyes white dragon, dark magician girl, etc., lot of different pictures on different cards. i have a Harpie's feather duster cardrc03-en032.

but i cannot find it

3 answers to this question

Just now, ktjones1964 said:

just a couple of questions, when i checked some of my cards some of the  serial numbers confuse me, i have right leg of forbidden one a right arm and head all with serial ofLDK2-EN107 plus a head and a leg all same serial, but it doesn't show up on the yugioh card checker, is there a reason for this, also why are there so many variations of the picture on for instance blue-eyes white dragon, dark magician girl, etc., lot of different pictures on different cards.

The LDK2-EN107 is the SET-number.

The serial number is the 8 digit number at the bottom left corner of the card.

6 minutes ago, ktjones1964 said:

thank you, why so many numbers, what does the right hand letters and numbers mean

The LDK2 is the set that the card came from. EN is the language the card is printed in (english in this case). The number is the cards place in that set.

Just bear in mind that the count for the set in question starts at LDK2-EN000.

Archived