Adding the element of Lawyers and their combat style to an RP

HQCardmaker

I need help tagging this properly and/or putting this in the right subject line as this subject is a complicated mess, but other than that, here goes nothing. Disclaimer: I am borrowing heavily from other lores. Phoenix Wright is a work of fiction and I own no copyrights to him. This is not to make fun of lawyers. I am sure that in their own world they are as scary as Viacom if not scarier. Please don't sue me.

I know this sounds weird, but this kinda counts as both a sort of "Make A Card based on X" game and something I would like help with.
Rules:
All "Lawyer" cards In This Section of Realms must be able to reach 2740 ~ 3990 ATK or 2740 ~ 3990 DEF or both in some fashion given the right timeline or timelines to do so.
If -- If -- they don't qualify for that stat (based on evidence retrieval, combat skill or anything else from their respective universe), they must be able to be responsible for 10% of the Mortal Level of a section of universe or universe therein -- and that universe has to have a good Mortal Level.

This realm is a hodgepodge realm. It takes place in a world where there are this subset of Chaos Emeralds, and the 7 Dragon Balls of this particular world became inert. Also there are 18 Type Plates, and this one black Arceus with a red ring was able to make more Type Plates, but just never got around to doing it. Any and all -- and I mean any and all -- conversion tables for other realms (aka lores) is allowed. But I want to make this clear; this lore isn't a melting pot i.e. it doesn't pull lores in like some stories. Instead, it is in my opinion somewhere between a Forensic Evidence Turing Machine World and a Mechanistic-As-You-Go world-- if you can leave it that way. But since lawyers are better at... well... set ups where they have to communicate with words... you know... being lawyer-y? (Not to offend lawyers; I know there is more to it than that-- they have an extreme eye for detail too. Enter inb4 admins almost think I don't respect them. I do respect them.), that is where you guys come in. I would like you guys to make The YuGiOh equivalent of the other lawyers and fix the YuGiOh-ish equivalent of Phoenix Wright.

Sadly, Phoenix Wright or someone is still doing something in Ponyville or Equestria or something. Idk, I can never keep track of that guy and who is using it for what in their fictions. I can't stress this enough, but if any actual lawyers want to be put in this story, please note that I have a terrible record and habit of cancelling my projects. Please don't sue me. As for the arbitrary 3990 limit above, with enough of a record of saving the world or improving your subrealm's Mortal Level, a lawyer, rooted in fiction or otherwise, can go above 3990. But again, it would have to be pretty impressive as I'm setting the bar pretty high with this one example.

I also want/need a character that represents the audience in the best way possible, and I'm willing to allow auditions for the male and female of the audience-- and this character isn't afraid to absolutely hate me specifically-- but I can address that want/need in another workshop post.

If this card and/or this post becomes outdated, admins of YCM, please feel free to delete it; but the starting and final values for ATK and DEF are there for reference.
1334723177_PhoenixWright-LawyerofJustice.thumb.png.a988dc91fbd70a8850d9bbb3e9e53121.png

And just in case someone can't read the text, it lists 3990 as both the final Original ATK and final Original DEF possible on this card, but you really have to jump through some figurative hoops to get there. I am willing to buff or nerf this card to suit whatever ends up here, but there you go.

And just in case someone thinks I am making fun of Lawyers and/or Admins with the low ATK/DEF, let it be known that I am terrible at conversions, scale-downs, etc, and this is not a cop-out just so I can make a "Make a Lawyer" card game-- in fact, if need be, that can be its own post. That being said, I based the ATK/DEF on the fact that a single Kuriboh or more than that in the anime of YuGiOh once defeated a lot of guards. So I could use a game master to keep things in check. Someone to keep me honest and keep the other rpers from doing broken actions. In lore, this is why the character named "The Audience" hates me. Something to do with the Sigmoid Curve. And yet, "The Audience" is so bad at math themselves, they have exactly 6 universes, subuniverses, realms, supercities, indivisible pockets or whatever your flavor of calling those under their rule. I know that sounds weird or arbitrary, but a mathematician should be able to explain it better. I need to stress that this guy isn't Zen-Oh from Dragon Ball Super. And it isn't 4-Dimensional either. It definitely resides in the realm of the 3-Dimensional. I just think it would be funny if fictional lawyers found their way into a storybook world of mine.

Archived