Weird Deams!

Buffer

well latly i've been feeling ill and been having the strangest dreams one for example is I was dreaming about sweeny todd cept he wasen't killing any one he was riding around on a unicycle (and it gets even wierder) in a game for the ds and it was the shortest game ever too then I dreamt that there was 5 other sweeny todd games for the ds and the last one was the one with the violence and it didn't come out til next year oh I tell yea that dream was strange

what are some strange dreams you've had?

Where do I start?

Well, I went in a forest adventure with my math teacher in a wood that didn't exist, crossed life-risking chasms, and found a camp. Then a hot girl I've never met before attacks us with lasers, and... well, it gets personal from there onwards.

Don't get me started' date=' I mean, Joker chewing on my large toe 0.o

[/quote']

Oh, and I went to repair a cushion, and I was attacked by a massive murder machine thing that cut my tongue because I went out of the wrong door.

lol hmmmmmmm

i was getting chased off a guy from soulcaliber through this weard jungle then i tripped landed in a waterfall and met will smith then we started singing and then we shot an action movie!

Weird huh?

Yeah, in one of mine i died by being shot by a plastic potato gun!!-_- It started with me in the middle of town in the club penguin city, so everything turned plastic, and only me and a couple of other people were moving (we wer'nt penguins, only the city), so i say " What the... Whats going on??!!", so the crazy frog comes and say's, "It's the matrix, you are the chosen one!!" So im realy confused, so i go to a igloo, and when im there, i put on a helmet, and i go back to town some how... then what happen's is, a robot comes along, and in the back ground there's a song going... "hello roboto, mister roboto..." he go's, "since your the chosen one, i must blast your head off with my toy gun!!" so i say, " IM NOT THE F****n' chosen one!!", then the crazy frog get's in front of me and tell's me i am ect., then the robot shoot's with the potato gun, then the crazy frog turn's around and does... the matrix (hardly suprising!!), then i get shot and say before i die, " told ya i wasn't the chosen one!!" then i die and the crazy frog's sayin' "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO", and then at the funeral, they look in the coffin, and i have my middle finger up with a note on me saying, "this is to you crazy frog...... and you to mr. roboto!!"

And that's it, hope you thought it was funny!!

BYE!!

^_^

ohh i have another one

i was in class reading on of my fav books (warhammer vermintide) and all of a sudden triple HHH walks in and challenges the whole class for his WWE championship.I was first up and he punched the teacher he fell and turned into a wrestling ring!

Then he grabbed hold of my foot so i booted him rolled over and pinned him for the 3 count and was wwe champion but he replaced it with an icecream and ran off with the real title!

Yeah' date=' in one of mine i died by being shot by a plastic potato gun!!-_- It started with me in the middle of town in the club penguin city, so everything turned plastic, and only me and a couple of other people were moving (we wer'nt penguins, only the city), so i say " What the... Whats going on??!!", so the crazy frog comes and say's, "It's the matrix, you are the chosen one!!" So im realy confused, so i go to a igloo, and when im there, i put on a helmet, and i go back to town some how... then what happen's is, a robot comes along, and in the back ground there's a song going... "hello roboto, mister roboto..." he go's, "since your the chosen one, i must blast your head off with my toy gun!!" so i say, " IM NOT THE F****n' chosen one!!", then the crazy frog get's in front of me and tell's me i am ect., then the robot shoot's with the potato gun, then the crazy frog turn's around and does... the matrix (hardly suprising!!), then i get shot and say before i die, " told ya i wasn't the chosen one!!" then i die and the crazy frog's sayin' "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO", and then at the funeral, they look in the coffin, and i have my middle finger up with a note on me saying, "this is to you crazy frog...... and you to mr. roboto!!"

BYE!!

^_^

[/quote']

Dear God you have issues.

Well, I walked into an Orcish warcamp where a bunch of shoop da woops were firin' their lazors at everyone, and I did the Matrix and flipped into another dimension, where Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee were doing the Michael Jackson and singing `We are the Champions'. And then I played toss the H-Bomb with Mario and Luigi and the entire world blew up. Then I flew into space and was shot down by Billy Bishop, and I woke up.

lol every one has funny dreams I'm lucky I only have them during full moons (or when i feel ill)

Yeah, weird dreams tend to happen when you are sick, take me for example, I had this dream one night that I was going to a mall and all of a sudden, it started to rain frogs 0.o, and it turned out that night that I was sick, the last time I was sick, this month, I had another crazy dream, but I don't remember it >_> That may be a good thing xD

I once dreamed that I went to school with my friends, and when we were there, it seemed that the school turned into a huge bus. We went in the bus and out teacher drove us to the beach. Then, the wheels disappeared and it became a hovercraft. I looked out the window, and I couldn't control myself so I fell out of it, but before I hit the sand, I could suddenly fly. I flew after the bus and got tired, so I rested on the bus, watching at the blue sky.

I seemed very realistic because I was also ill at that time.

Also, isn't it weird that all the weird things in your dreams don't seem weird while you're dreaming it, and when you start to thing that it's all odd, your dream nearly ends?

Yeah' date=' in one of mine i died by being shot by a plastic potato gun!!-_- It started with me in the middle of town in the club penguin city, so everything turned plastic, and only me and a couple of other people were moving (we wer'nt penguins, only the city), so i say " What the... Whats going on??!!", so the crazy frog comes and say's, "It's the matrix, you are the chosen one!!" So im realy confused, so i go to a igloo, and when im there, i put on a helmet, and i go back to town some how... then what happen's is, a robot comes along, and in the back ground there's a song going... "hello roboto, mister roboto..." he go's, "since your the chosen one, i must blast your head off with my toy gun!!" so i say, " IM NOT THE F****n' chosen one!!", then the crazy frog get's in front of me and tell's me i am ect., then the robot shoot's with the potato gun, then the crazy frog turn's around and does... the matrix (hardly suprising!!), then i get shot and say before i die, " told ya i wasn't the chosen one!!" then i die and the crazy frog's sayin' "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO", and then at the funeral, they look in the coffin, and i have my middle finger up with a note on me saying, "this is to you crazy frog...... and you to mr. roboto!!"

BYE!!

^_^

[/quote']

Dear God you have issues.

No i don't, that's just what happens if you either are ill... or eat to many marshmellow's. :lol:

Where do I start?

Well' date=' I went in a forest adventure with my math teacher in a wood that didn't exist, crossed life-risking chasms, and found a camp. Then a hot girl I've never met before attacks us with lasers, and... well, it gets personal from there onwards.

[/quote']

How... old.... did.... you... be again?

>_> I wish you good health, friend....

I dream very colourfully when it's warm. That includes now... mostly, my dreams are quite bloody. However, I am gifted the ability to remain half-conscious adn therefore I can control my own dreams almost without hindrance. So I never get into nightmares when I can't open a door or something, or a door runs away rom me and I'm chased by something big and ugly....

I was dreaming of some random hilltop with a swing on it. It was also the middle of the night. And the number 176 was flashing in the sky. When I woke up later' date=' I just thought, [i']what the...[/i] :? . Sometimes, whenever something random happens, I get that image of the swing, the hill, and the number 176 stuck in my head. And I've never been able to look at the number 176 the same since. :P

Archived