New Type of Reaction Poll

Rayfield Lumina

New Type of Reaction Poll  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have a Shiba Inu Reaction Type in the Forum?

• Yes, I'd like to have a friendly doggo as a new Reaction Type
    • No, I'm fine with the available Reaction Types

Some time ago, I learned that it is possible to add more reaction types to the Forum. I devoted myself to have something that is likeable and friendly, something that you'd want to use instead of the classic "Like" or "Thanks", just for the sake of fun, or perhaps intending to give a little "plus" to those threads or replies that you didn't just like but loved. Here's what I came up with:

InuNeutral.png.c2dc3fdd75aa31b72da8fd5169926e95.png

Please vote and let me know if you support this idea or not InuHappy.png.4ceea35c68aad5f9f4d4e647b6548aa4.png<--- yep, I made some variations xD

9 hours ago, Horu said:

Hachiko! Why do not have Hachiko yet? YCMaker even said yes to these some time ago! 😭😭😭

N-N-No, no, Hachiko was an Akita Inu, this one is the Shiba, which is smoler xD.

To be fair, YCMaker never exactly said yes. He replied to my idea and said something like "what do you have in mind". I showed him a template of Shibas I found on the net but never replied to that. Here I'm trying again, this time with an original effort of my own to avoid any rights issue.

2 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

N-N-No, no, Hachiko was an Akita Inu, this one is the Shiba, which is smoler xD.

Very true. But the colors look like Hachiko. 😁

2 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

To be fair, YCMaker never exactly said yes. He replied to my idea and said something like "what do you have in mind". I showed him a template of Shibas I found on the net but never replied to that. Here I'm trying again, this time with an original effort of my own to avoid any rights issue.

Makes sense. But that's assuming he even bothers with the site/cardmaker within the next couple years.

14 hours ago, Horu said:

Very true. But the colors look like Hachiko. 😁

I concede that xD

15 hours ago, Horu said:

Makes sense. But that's assuming he even bothers with the site/cardmaker within the next couple years.

We can only hope. It would seem he went offilene hours ago before I posted the Plugin and Apps thread, we're yet to see if YCMaker says anything on the matter.

On 5/19/2022 at 9:55 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

Some time ago, I learned that it is possible to add more reaction types to the Forum. I devoted myself to have something that is likeable and friendly, something that you'd want to use instead of the classic "Like" or "Thanks", just for the sake of fun, or perhaps intending to give a little "plus" to those threads or replies that you didn't just like but loved. Here's what I came up with:

Please vote and let me know if you support this idea or not InuHappy.png.4ceea35c68aad5f9f4d4e647b6548aa4.png<--- yep, I made some variations xD

Elom Musk and Dogecoin would love this UwU So Doge so fun :)

On 5/19/2022 at 9:55 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

GIVE

Archived