Fairy Frolick

Loleo

11 minutes ago, Loleo said:

maybe this MP3?

Hell yeah, that's better, thank you!

I can feel the fairy vibe in every second of it, but  what I really need to point out is that the song has more... umm... confidence and skill than some previous entries. I'm trying to say that while others were good, this one sounds quite professional, no notes out of places at all! I'm proud of you, I can see the improvement n.n

:7624_key:

@Sleepy what do you think? Maybe if Loleo agreed, you could use it somewhere in your village :) It has the fairy punch xD

1 minute ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Hell yeah, that's better, thank you!

I can feel the fairy vibe in every second of it, but  what I really need to point out is that the song has more... umm... confidence and skill than some previous entries. I'm trying to say that while others were good, this one sounds quite professional, no notes out of places at all n.n I'm proud of you, I can see the improvement n.n

:7624_key:

@Sleepy what do you think? Maybe if Loleo agreed, you could use it somewhere in your village :) It was the fairy punch xD

Thanks for the wonderful comments! I'm still working on sound balancing and may add another part. It's supposed to be a fantasy ragtime! 

Archived