[DABL] Remaining TCG Exclusives

https://ygorganization.com/tcg-dabl-imports-and-world-premieres/

image.png.dedfd9a6a8be2cded17d47bcb1df0c75.png

DABL-EN000 – Spellbound
Spell/Quick-Play
All face-up monsters your opponent controls cannot be Tributed, or used as material for a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz or Link Summon, until the end of this turn.

image.png.3bdec00af1c52c38654ce60b27781d59.png

DABL-EN081 – Bayerock Dragon
Level 6/EARTH/Dinosaur/Effect
If a monster(s) you control or in your hand is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card in its owner’s possession is destroyed by an opponent’s card: You can target 1 other Dinosaur monster and/or 1 Rock monster in your GY; Special Summon them. You can only use each effect of “Bayerock Dragon” once per turn.
2300/1800

image.png.fb93bc4256d5f6ba24987be376fd9db2.png

DABL-EN082 – Zalamander Catalyzer (Common)
Level 4/FIRE/Fiend/Effect
You can reveal this card and 1 Fiend monster in your hand: Special Summon 1 of them and discard the other. When a monster is destroyed by battle involving your Fiend monster, while this card is in your GY: You can add this card to your hand. You can only use each effect of “Zalamander Catalyzer” once per turn.
1600/200

image.png.b96368cda7e215d6601e8ba08d7b6f36.png

DABL-EN083 – Tilting Entertainment (Common)
Level 8/EARTH/Machine/Synchro/Effect
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Pendulum Monster from your hand or face-up from your Extra Deck. At the end of the Damage Step, when this card or your Pendulum Monster battles an opponent’s monster, but the opponent’s monster was not destroyed by the battle: You can destroy that opponent’s monster. You can only use each effect of “Tilting Entertainment” once per turn.
2800/1600

6 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Wow Spellbound is just a better version of what's that card, the Trap card that has the same effect that has the Underworld Cop girl in the art, that Trap card is trash compared to this spell and it's Quick Play which is way better than being a trap, so this card powercrept that garbage trap card.

People are actually comparing this to D Barrier though (who even remembers Warning Point anyway? Oh wait, you apparently image.png.97f2332f9a3c995ad656ec16c91044d6.png ), and even then this doesn't stop players from idk, fusing from deck (like Tears for example), which D Barrier can do.

46 minutes ago, ~British Soul~ said:

People are actually comparing this to D Barrier though (who even remembers Warning Point anyway? Oh wait, you apparently image.png.97f2332f9a3c995ad656ec16c91044d6.png ), and even then this doesn't stop players from idk, fusing from deck (like Tears for example), which D Barrier can do.

Yeah but FUCK WARNING POINT THAT CARD IS A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! Plus who even plays that card anyways its like Konami knew it was Bad and Plus If I wanted to stop ED plays with a Trap I would play D Barrier.

3 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Yeah, but FUCK WARNING POINTTHAT CARD IS A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! Plus who even plays that card anyways. It's like Konami knew it was bad, and plus If I wanted to stop ED plays with a Trap, I would play D Barrier like you mentioned.

It's ok to call Warning Point shit (noone even played it anyway), but the all-caps swearing is a bit extra imo.

1 minute ago, ~British Soul~ said:

It's ok to call Warning Point shit (noone even played it anyway), but the all-caps swearing is a bit extra imo.

Your right So why would Konami make a Fucking Piece of Fucking Shit like Warning Point anyways it pisses me off! Even Konami Power Creepted the shit out of Warning Point this card is good but not against Fusion Summons from the Deck they knew when creating Spellbound even Yugioh TCG DRG knew Warning Point was Shit so they made this card

23 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

You're right. So why would Konami make a fucking piece of fucking shit like Warning Point anyways, it pisses me off! Even Konami powercrept the shit out of Warning Point. This card is good, but not against Fusion Summons from the Deck. They knew when creating Spellbound, even Yugioh TCG knew Warning Point was shit, so they made this card.

And even then, this card is more or less situational, and in most cases, D Barrier would be the better call.
On another note, I appreciate when Konami experiments with different concepts, keeps things interesting.

Archived