The Aquaintance

Ya I think we should, even if we are in different timezones.We could just post what time it would be in each timezone so people in that timezone know when to get on and break the record.

We could say.........

Everybody try to get on at ___ time or something like that ^_^

Ya we'll post a thread that everyone will see' date=' even guests. So we can have the most members/people/etc. on ever :D

[/quote']

Of the 300 guests we had on when we hit 600, I'd guess about 75-100 of them were on the forum itself. The rest were most likely on the card maker. I know when I first found this place in May maybeI would only be at the card maker, and only when on to the forum to see some of TAG's posts.

@Wilson:

We could just post what time it would be in each timezone so people in that timezone know when to get on and break the record.

@FD:

Ya but thats 75-100 that will see it ;)

Plus other members who arent active will see it when they pop in and could come on that day ;)

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Recordbreaking makes me happy. But I'm afraid I probably will be unable to participate; I can't use the computer on weekdays until June 30. And this probably won't work; if people don't come on the site, how will they know about this reunion in the first place?

Archived