I Apologize to you all

J-Max

Look.... I just wanted to say that I am so sorry if I haven't been me the last week or so. I have tried so hard to get Michelle off of my mind but I can't stop thinking about her.... I miss her so much.....

Please understand that me being angry on the forum is just pent up stress, I never mean to offend any of you... Again I am sorry my Card Making skills are at a all time low, I also feel like its harder and harder to post funny and witty comments here these days.

Well around 2 weeks ago now I found out the one girl I actually had feelings for had died, We both lived in a childrens home and she was bullied. I had left ages before I found out. She had been forced to drink bleach.... Her insides were eaten away.

Wow...now that is just plane creepy & sad. She must have been gone for a lng time for that to happen to you. I feel sorry for you. If you want, I would be happy to do anything to help you feel better...because I don't like it when my friends are sad.

Well Let's see.

Michelle was 3 years younger then me I was 18 Making her 15 so 6 years ago now. I found out the news when I bumped into a old friend I knew from the home. She explained to me that Michelle was bullied all the time by a Girl who had a relationship with a staff member. Luckily the Girl went to Jail, The Staff Member? He was never found.

That's really sad James. But you need to be stronger than this, she most likely wouldn't want to to grieve too much, she probably wantted you to move on with your life, it happens. Even though I never had a girl that I love pass away, (it did come close once) but I know how it feels, and it isn't pretty at all. But We all eventually learn to move on and keep the positive memories alive within us, without them, we can never be ourselves ever again.

*Hand on James's shoulder* Don't worry, there's nothing to be ashamed of, it can happen to anyone or anything. Just find your path and follow it at you're own pace.

Well around 2 weeks ago now I found out the one girl I actually had feelings for had died' date=' We both lived in a childrens home and she was bullied. I had left ages before I found out. She had been forced to drink bleach.... Her insides were eaten away.

[/quote']

Oh my gosh. I'm speechless. I wish there was something I could do to help you feel a little better.

It's okay guys thanks for your concern. I've tried my hardest to move on but I'm haunted in my dreams at times from what might hae happened. I tried to get her out of that home to stay with me, She was scared...... If only she had been more brave.

I really hope that you will get through this tough time in your life.

Everyone has a few downs, because it's part of life. These events are meant to help strengthen your mind and emotions. If you need help with anything at all, or if you just want someone to talk to, feel free to private message me.

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

i understand clearly every year at my school something similiar happens once a year for as long as i have been there something bad happens to a 8 grader i don't mean minor i mean major!!!!!!!! Next year i'll be one one guy went into a coma and some girl died this year. i think its kinda wierd. but man i feel raly sorry for you but i don't know how it fells cause its never happend to me.

Archived