Tempered Force Poems: A Writing Organization

Icy

Guest JoshIcy

[align=center][insert Clever Title Image Here]

Tempered Force Poems

-This organization is made by Icyblue and San-Meti, used to expand or broaden the horizons of aspiring writers of Poetry or Stories. We will continually rate and discuss things of this matter, as such until a writing or appropriate area of this forum is added. And due to the 2 very different aspects of writing, I myself shall handle the Poetry end and San-Meti will handle the Stories end. We each will do the best we can to break down and learn from us, as the same you shall for us.

The ranks shall be built apon each end and can only gain status in one, please choose your area of expertise and choose wisely.

Poetry/Aristocrats-Lead by Icyblue

-Localman

-Journeyman

-Poet

You shall gain status in the Aristocrats by showing your deepened understanding of the format and the intent on the words you choose to use. It is to this end that you may never gain in rank or possibly skyrocket with just a single post.

Writers/Scholars-Lead by San Meti 13

-Student

-Journalist

-Author

San-Meti13: I will decide where to put you based on how colorful your vocabulary is, how well you use imagery in your writing, and how much you spell correctly.

Application Form

Area You Wish to Join: (Scholar or Aristocrat)

General Time Spent on a Piece:

Example of Work: (Please use a Spoiler)

Aristocrats

-Leader: Icyblue

-Localman: Simplicity Ninja

-

-

-

-

-

Scholars

-Leader: San-meti 13

-

-

-

-

-

-

[/align]

-There are no real qualifications, simply the ability to write a poem or story in proper english will be fine.

Guest JoshIcy

Do you have to have certain qualification to join this club?

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

assuming that you know proper english, or if Meti knows a second language.... otherwise no....

and the registration form must be filled out too ;)

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

assuming that you know proper english' date=' or if Meti knows a second language.... otherwise no....

[/quote']

Oh, well, it's quite bad that I know both English and German....lol I don't care. Just fill out the application and we'll see how you do and where to put you.

Anyway, I will decide where to put you based on how colorful your vocabulary is, how well you use imagery in your writing, and how much you spell correctly.

A sample of a short story would be a fan-fic style or written like a novel.

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

assuming that you know proper english' date=' or if Meti knows a second language.... otherwise no....

[/quote']

Oh, well, it's quite bad that I know both English and German....lol I don't care. Just fill out the application and we'll see how you do and where to put you.

Anyway, I will decide where to put you based on how colorful your vocabulary is, how well you use imagery in your writing, and how much you spell correctly.

A sample of a short story would be a fan-fic style or written like a novel.

so sprechen Sie deutsch?

Hablo sobre todo español

also I would like to join the san metis section but one thing is there a particular type of story or are you alowed any story?

Guest JoshIcy

any story type, but the sample size would have to be just enough to get a jist..... otherwise, pm it lol... dont wanna have the page take ages to load XD

Guest KAJN

From the night to the day when everything is gone to be hold away, fighting for our army to be hold away fighting over life, all our dreams and wishes to be hold for you baby, fighting for what's right.

This is it.

Guest KAJN

Well I don't know but if thats good yeah I'm in as a local. Well I just thought of these so it doesn't have to rhyme. If I have to, I'll start thinking more.

Guest JoshIcy

take your time, i wont ask you to make much for awhile... just post them as they come to you for now. As for rhymes.. yours does oddly enough in the beginning and that basically ruined the motion...

as you gain in rank, i will ask you to make them by a specific date etc...

Guest JoshIcy

TIP: Never genuinely think, have a subject and do what your gonna do... let it work its course, it allows more of a fluid poem and less stress.

Guest KAJN

[align=center]OK I promised you for a good poem and here it is. There may not be as much rhyme but it's good.

Through the night

to the day

When everything is gone

Carry this soul away from the dry lands

In the sun we see

Fighting over lines

All our dreams and wishes

We Send home for safe keeping

Fighting for what's right

Calling to the night

To Dream

Again in the light

Waiting for a storm to rise

And feel the Isolation Fleeting

Calling to the night

To be

Or not to be fighting here

Leaving without you, leaving....

My soul behind

Calling to the night

Colors...

Of Kodachrome fade with time

Calling to the night

For us

For every single life

All of the ashes of the men remains...

As a perfect memory

Calling to the night

But the heart

Will remain

As a silhouette of time

Hear the ringing echos

In the splitting horizon

Calling to the night

THE END[/align]

• 3 weeks later...

Area You Wish to Join: Scholar

General Time Spent on a Piece: Depends on peice 1 hour - 5 days

Example of Work: ok, here is a first paragraph from a story I wrote for class 1 year ago..

“Help! Help!” Samuel heard as he woke up from a deep dark sleep, he looked up, he was in a room. There were three other people in the room who had there names carved into there forehead, there names were Jeff, Kelly, and Ashley. He walked around a little, he saw blood on the walls, the floor, and sealing. He found a TV and a brass key. He woke up the other people, they got up and looked around at the room, and after looked at Samuel.

Area You Wish to Join: Scholar

General Time Spent on a Piece: Several hours of actual writing; no exact time set.

Example of Work: [spoiler=An Unnamed Letter]

I never wanted you to come here, brother. It's not safe for you. Regardless of what you think, you know I'm right. I've always been. Even when we were kids. I've taken good care of you. And now, you want to kill me.

It's about Caroline, isn't it? Of course it is about Caroline. She wasn't good for you, Arthur. She wouldn't take care of you, like I had. All she wanted was the money. She never loved you. But you wouldn't see it, would you? So I killed her. Everyone thought it was an accident, but it never was. Same with Anne and Samantha. They wouldn't make you happy. They wouldn't want a family. All they wanted was the money, brother. All they wanted was dad's money.

You say that they cared about you. You tell me to shut up whenever I say that you're wrong. You can't handle the truth, can you, brother? The truth is, you've never been loved. Neither of your wives have actually cared about you. Not even Anne, who gave you two kids. Brooke and Stephen. They don't care about you either. All they want is to inherit your money. Never wondered why all these attacks have occured? Never wondered why someone's trying to kill you? Now you know. The only difference between them and your wives are that I haven't had time to get rid of them yet. But they will be taken care of in due time. And then you'll be all alone again, brother. Because I won't be there for you.

I thought you were a grown man, brother. That you could take care of yourself. See what's right and what's wrong. That you were able to understand life. After these forty years of life, I thought that you would have learned something about relationships. But I guess I was wrong. And when you read this, I won't be here to take care of you. When I have written this letter, I will put the gun to my head. All my life I have been protecting you, brother. Now I've realized you aren't worth it. And then I think; why should I remain here is my only mission left is impossible? I'm sure you see it, brother.

Goodbye,

your beloved sister

Archived