Make support for this Normal monster

Problamatico

Green Gaurdian

DARK/Plant/Level 3/effect 

While this card is face up on the field, monsters your opponent controls cannot target monsters for attacks, except “Guardian Of The Green”. If this “Guardian Of The Green” is special summoned, you can banish one card on the field, in either GY, or from the top of either player’s deck.

ATK 200/DEF 2200

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jacob Graer said:

Sorry, I kinda changed your card, Kokoroshi, but this version is better for the support cards I made.

Green Guardian.jpeg

I think this card would be great if its first effect worked on the normal or special summon of a level 9 plant, it didn't have the second effect, and there was an additional condition that you control "Guardian of the Green" to activate the 3rd effect.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2022 at 9:51 PM, Problamatico said:

Since there was no level 9 or higher normal monster ever made, I thought of making a somewhat realistic one. Try and make this the next Blue Eyes.

Guardian of The Green.jpeg.png

Wrath of the Green

Normal Spell

Target 1 Plant monster on the field; destroy all other monsters on the field, with ATK less than or equal to that target's original ATK, also it cannot attack this turn, then if you control a Normal Monster, gain LP equal to the total original ATK of all of those destroyed monsters

Edited by Blue Arcana

• 11 months later...
On 12/1/2022 at 8:51 AM, Problamatico said:

Since there was no level 9 or higher normal monster ever made, I thought of making a somewhat realistic one. Try and make this the next Blue Eyes.

Guardian of The Green.jpeg.png

GreatElderoftheGreen.thumb.jpeg.2f71636ed54725bfe7974668902353ea.jpeg

Great Elder of the Green [EARTH]

LV 9/Plant/Effect

ATK/2800  DEF/3300

If you control Level 9 or higher Normal Monster, you can Special Summon this card from your Hand. You can only Special Summon this card once per turn this ways. This card treated as "Guardian of the Green" while face-up on the field or in the GY. Once per turn, you can add 1 Spell/Trap Card that mention "Guardian of the Green" from your deck to your hand, and if you do, send 1 card your opponent control to the GY.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yuma Kaiba said:

GreatElderoftheGreen.thumb.jpeg.2f71636ed54725bfe7974668902353ea.jpeg

Great Elder of the Green [EARTH]

LV 9/Plant/Effect

ATK/2800  DEF/3300

If you control Level 9 or higher Normal Monster, you can Special Summon this card from your Hand. You can only Special Summon this card once per turn this ways. This card treated as "Guardian of the Green" while face-up on the field or in the GY. Once per turn, you can add 1 Spell/Trap Card that mention "Guardian of the Green" from your deck to your hand, and if you do, send 1 card your opponent control to the GY.

Honestly thanks for reviving this. Can't believe it's almost been a year since the last post.

• Like 1