give a normal monster an effect

Here's how this project will work. someone will take a already existing normal monster and give it an effect, then list the next normal monster to get an effect!! here, I will start:

sonic duck

attribute: wind type:winged beast

level:3  1700/700

when sonic duck enters play you can summon one "Sonic chick" from your hand or deck in defence mode.

NEXT:Goblin Callighapher

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Pick: Sealmaster Meisei

Attribute: DARK Type Spellcaster

Level: 3 1100/900

This card gains the following effects based on the cards active when this card is summoned

Monster: Neither player can summon Monsters, and all monster effects, except this cards, are negated

Spell: Spell cards cannot be activated, also all spell effects on the field are negated

Trap: Trap cards cannot be activated, also all spell effects on the field are negated

21 minutes ago, Beau the shooting star said:

Here's how this project will work. someone will take a already existing normal monster and give it an effect, then list the next normal monster to get an effect!! here, I will start:

sonic duck

attribute: wind type:winged beast

level:3  1700/700

when sonic duck enters play you can summon one "Sonic chick" from your hand or deck in defence mode.

NEXT:Goblin Callighapher

Goblin Calligrapher

Fiend/Effect

ATK: 400

DEF: 400

If this monster is normal summoned, set one trap card from your deck to your side of the field then shuffle your deck.

Next: Trent

34 minutes ago, Problamatico said:

Goblin Calligrapher

Fiend/Effect

ATK: 400

DEF: 400

If this monster is normal summoned, set one trap card from your deck to your side of the field then shuffle your deck.

Next: Trent

Trent

attribute:earth  type:plant

level:5   1500\1800

when this card enters play you can add one plant type level 3 or below monster to your hand. when This card is destroyed your opponent takes 100 points of damage and must discard 2 cards.

Next:Niwatori

3 minutes ago, Beau the shooting star said:

Saggi the dark clown

type:spellcaster   attribute:dark

level:3   600\1500

when this card enters play you can flip a coin: 

Heads:add one "deck devistation virus" to your hand.

Tails:add one "crush card virus" to your hand.

there ya go .

ty boo UwU text me if you want 267-864-1637. I promise I only want frens rn. No Money or personal sugar honey iced tea. I'm Autistic and need more frens

My pick: Earl of demise

DARK/Fiend/Level 5/Effect

If this card is normal summoned, you can add 1 level 4 or lower normal Fiend monster or “Dark Necrofear” from your deck to your hand. If this card is sent to the GY, you can special summon 1 level 4 or lower fiend monster from your hand

ATK 2000/DEF 700

3 hours ago, Yusandra jetesa said:

Jerry beans man

☆☆☆
ATK: 1750

Def: 0

plant/effect

If this monster declares an attack: shift it to defense mode. if this monster is attacked while in defense mode; you take piercing damage. If this monster is destroyed: you may special summon 1 level 6 or lower plant type monster from your hand, deck or GY. 

Me likey

Pale Beast

level 4 ATK: 1500 DEF: 1200

Attribute: Earth Type: Beast

Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1: You can return 1 Beast-Type monster from your field to the hand to Special Summon 1 level 3 or lower Beast-Type monster from your GY, but with its effects negated. You can only use this effect of "Pale Beast" once per turn. If this card is destroyed by a card effect, discard 1 card and then banish the top card from your opponent's deck face up.

Next: Blue Eyes White Dragon

Blue-Eyes White Dragon

LIGHT/Dragon/Level 8/Effect

This card gain 200 ATK For each “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” on the field. While this card is in your GY, you can send 1 level 1 tuner monster you control to the GY, special summon this card and destroy 1 monster your opponent controls controls.this card cannot attack the turn it activates this effect. You can only activate this effect of “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” once per turn.

ATK 3000/DEF 2500

Judge Man

EARTH/Warrior/Level 6/Effect

While you control “Ms. Judge” this card has 0 ATK. At the start of the battle phase, if you control “Ms. Judge”, you can roll a six-sided die, this card gain ATK equal to the result x800.

ATK 2200/DEF 1500

Next: Harpie Lady

also, does normal pendulum or extra deck monsters with no effects count as a normal monster for this?

1 hour ago, Kokoroshi said:

does normal pendulum or extra deck monsters with no effects count as a normal monster for this?

I think they does count!!! For the Pendulums I'm not sure.

Harpie Lady

WIND/level 4/Winged Beast

ATK 1300 DEF 1400

If this card battles with a Beast-Type monster, this card gains 500 ATK. If this card is destroyed by battle add 1 "Harpies' Hunting Ground" from your deck to your hand.

Next: Zoa

2 hours ago, Beau the shooting star said:

illusionist faceless mage

attribute: dark  type: spellcaster

level 5   1200\2200

when this card is summoned by cutting its attack points in half your opponent cannot attack this turn.

Next: Shining Abyss

"Shining Abyss"

LIGHT/Fairy-Type/Effect/Level 4/ATK 1600/DEF 1800

Effect:

(This card is also treated as "Grand Tiki Elder" or/and "Melchid the Four-Face Beast" while face-up on the field)

If this card is tributed for the Tribute Summon of "Masked Beast Des Gardius", you can add from your deck to your hand, 1 "Mask of Remnants" and if you do, take control of 1 of your opponent's face-up monsters and equip it with this card (If this card equiped to a monster leaves the field, give the control of that monster to its owner).

(I selected to add an effect for "Masked Beast Des Gardius" because that card was Lumis's, one of the 2 owners of "Masked Beast Des Gardius")

Next:

"Trent"

Archived