Counter Trap Game!!

BobasasStrong

As I expected you to do!!

life in Armagedon

counter trap

If this card is banished from your hand, deck, or field. The card that banished this card is banished and you can target one monster you control, that card gains 300 attack points for each card removed from play last turn.Next turn you can add one "Summoning of armaggedon" to your hand. This cards last effect cannot be negated even if this cards effects are negated.

As seen on the last effect...NOTHING WILL STOP MY MIGHTY EAST....once he awakes that is....

3 hours ago, Beau the shooting star said:

it seems no ones repling. i win.

no you dont because you dont counter the effect of the previous counter trap. I dont see the word "negate" on your card's effect but anyways I counter it!

Feaver Shooting

Counter Trap

When your opponent activates a card effect from the GY or the banished cards, you can negate that effect and if you do Special Summon 1 "Feaver" monster from the GY.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/22/2022 at 9:17 PM, BobasasStrong said:

no you dont because you dont counter the effect of the previous counter trap. I dont see the word "negate" on your card's effect but anyways I counter it!

Feaver Shooting

Counter Trap

When your opponent activates a card effect from the GY or the banished cards, you can negate that effect and if you do Special Summon 1 "Feaver" monster from the GY.

Nah, nah, nah!!

I use my set card, COUNTER TRAP: "Engineering Work: Joyous Blossom"

When a card or effect is activated that includes one of the following effects, u can negate that effect but they draw one card:

-Special Summon a monster from the Deck,

-Add a card from the deck to the hand (except if they draw it), and/or

-Send a card from the Deck to the GY

You can only use "Engineering Work: Joyous Blossom" once per turn.

HUZZAH I play the Facinating trap card...

A Facinating trap card

When A trap has been activated against your trap you can play this card from your hand. The card that negated your card (that one card above) and is put at the bottom of their deck.Then, Your opponent cannot activate any cards involving summoning monsters next turn.

• 10 months later...
On 1/23/2023 at 8:06 PM, Chu The Shooting star said:

HUZZAH I play the Facinating trap card...

A Facinating trap card

When A trap has been activated against your trap you can play this card from your hand. The card that negated your card (that one card above) and is put at the bottom of their deck.Then, Your opponent cannot activate any cards involving summoning monsters next turn.

Ultimate Debunk

[Counter Trap Card]

If your opponent activate card or effect in the hand: Your opponent gains 1000 LP, negate its effect and destroy it. Then, if card or effect negates by this card is Trap Card, you can Draw 3 cards then, discard 1 card.

On 11/29/2023 at 2:13 AM, Yuma Kaiba said:

If your opponent activate card or effect in the hand: Your opponent gains 1000 LP, negate its effect and destroy it. Then, if card or effect negates by this card is Trap Card, you can Draw 3 cards then, discard 1 card.

Charitable Rebuttal

If a card or effect activates that would make you draw a card, negate it, then shuffle both this card and the card this card negated into their owner's respective decks. If you negated your own card by this effect, gain 1000 lifepoints for each card in your hand.

1 hour ago, eseer said:

Charitable Rebuttal

If a card or effect activates that would make you draw a card, negate it, then shuffle both this card and the card this card negated into their owner's respective decks. If you negated your own card by this effect, gain 1000 lifepoints for each card in your hand.

Negater Stopper

[Counter Trap Card]

If activation of your card or effect is negates by your opponent card's, your opponent must choose 1 of this effect.

• Discard your entire hand.

• Tribute 2 monsters you control.

• Take 2100 LP.