Counter Trap Game!!

BobasasStrong

Rules of the Game:

- Make Counter Traps only.

- You must make a counter trap that counters the previous counter trap.

-Try to make not too broken cards.

I start. Try to counter this Trap.

Name: Hammer Blocking

When your opponent activates a monster effect that would negate a monter's effect on your field: Discard 1 card, then you can negate that effect and banish that monster.

• Like 2

Name: Hammer Blocking

When your opponent activates a monster effect that would negate a monter's effect on your field: Discard 1 card, then you can negate that effect and banish that monster.

Name: Engineering Work: Remove!

Effect:

When you activate a monster's effect and your opponent activates a Trap Card in response of its activation, you can negate that effect.

COUNTER THIS!

Edited by John49WS1
  • Like 1

On 12/11/2022 at 10:28 AM, John49WS1 said:

Name: Engineering Work: Remove!

Effect:

When you activate a monster's effect and your opponent activates a Trap Card in response of its activation, you can negate that effect.

COUNTER THIS!

Red Counter!

Counter Trap

When your opponent activates a Trap Card, or monster effect: Activate 1 of these effects.

● Banish that card and all copies of cards with the same name from your opponent's Deck or Extra Deck

● Look at your opponent's Main Deck or Extra Deck and take 1 card with the same name from it and either add it to your hand or Set it to your field

Next:

Counter again

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Blue Arcana said:

Red Counter!

Counter Trap

When your opponent activates a Trap Card, or monster effect: Activate 1 of these effects.

● Banish that card and all copies of cards with the same name from your opponent's Deck or Extra Deck

● Look at your opponent's Main Deck or Extra Deck and take 1 card with the same name from it and either add it to your hand or Set it to your field

Next:

Counter again

Bubble Pressure

Counter Trap

When your opponent activates a Counter Trap, banish 1 Trap Card from your GY and then negate the activation of that Counter Trap and banish it.

Next:

Counter again

I knew You would do that so I activate...

Chain duspersal

Counter trap

if a chain activated by a trap or spell uses more than 3 cards in its chain you can activate this card.all cards included in the chain's effects are negated and are banished including this card and the trap or spell that activated the chain is shuffled into the owners deck.

Stand right there! I reveal my face down card! I activate my trap card!

Counter Trap

Deck Locker

If your opponent activates a card effect, that includes an effect that shuffles a card to the deck, you can negate that effect and if you do shuffle that card into the deck.

I'm sure you are out of options!!

Edited by BobasasStrong

You fallen into my trap, but you haven't realized it yet! One of my other "Engineering Work" trap cards..:

COUNTER TRAP: Engineering Work: Chain Break!

Only if a Chain Link 3 or more card effect is activated, this card can be activated: Negate the last effect that was activated and then, if there was at least 1 more Trap Card in that Chain, negate the effects and banish all other cards in that Chain and if you banished with this effect 5 or more cards, including at least 2 Trap Cards, set this card face-down instead of sending it to the GY.

SIT DOWN BIG BRO!

Edited by John49WS1

7 minutes ago, John49WS1 said:

SIT DOWN BIG BRO!

No way!!

But I have a card left! The Trap card,

Counter Trap

Feaver Poisons

When your opponent activates a Trap Card that negates a Counter Trap on your field, you can negate that effect and banish that card. You can banish this card from your GY, except of the turn this card was sent to the GY, to Special Summon 1 "Feaver Poison Arrow" from your deck in Attack Position with its ATK/DEF 0.

The monster that gets Special Summoned by this effect:

1947101285_FeaverPoisonArrow.thumb.png.8b27511cce4a4fd5238e5f3f88bb86c5.png

Let's see what you can do!

Edited by BobasasStrong

Just now, BobasasStrong said:

No way!!

But I have a card left! The Trap card,

Feaver Poisons

When your opponent activates a Trap Card that negates a Counter Trap on your field, you can negate that effect and banish that card. You can banish this card from your GY, except of the turn this card was sent to the GY, to Special Summon 1 "Feaver Poison Arrow" from your deck in Attack Position with its ATK/DEF 0.

The monster that gets Special Summoned by this effect:

1947101285_FeaverPoisonArrow.thumb.png.8b27511cce4a4fd5238e5f3f88bb86c5.png

Let's see what you can do!

J-Just wait a minute... I flip over my face-down card... my Counter Trap activates!!

Engineering Work: Primal Attack!!!

When a Chain Link 5 or more effect activates, you can activate this effect: Negate and destroy all card in that Chain and if you do, if at least 5 cards negated by this card's effects were Trap Cards, you can activate the following effect:

-Special Summon 1 "Primal Being Token" (Rock/LIGHT/Level 11/ATK ?/DEF ?) to your field. (This Token's ATK/DEF becomes equal to the destroyed Trap Cards in that Chain x1000.)

You can only activate "Engineering Work: Primal Attack!!!" once per turn.

I admire your work and your add with your "Feaver" monster, but that won't stop or ruin my engineering work. Try to find a better card to counter THIS!!

• Shiba Inu 1

NO I DON'T HAVE A CARD TO COUNTER THIS!!! NO-NO WAIT A MINUTE I HAVE A CARD THAT CAN BE ACTIVATED AT A CHAIN LINK 10 OR MORE FROM MY HAND!!!!

トラップ発動, Engineering Work: Multi-Change Fee!

When a Chain Link 3 or more card effect is activated, you can negate and destroy it. If a Chain Link 10 or more card effect is activated, you can activate this card from your hand; negate and destroy it, as well as all cards in that Chain and if you do, you can activate this card's following effect:

-Deal damage to your opponent equal to the S/T card effects activated in that Chain x1000.

You can only activate "Engineering Work: Multi-Change Fee!" twice per turn.

Ha-Ha!

Edited by John49WS1

16 hours ago, Beau the shooting star said:

It seems youve forgotten one thing.... the power of......

wastebasket wrap-around

counter trap

target one card on the field that would deal you damage:that card is sent to the graveyard. then, each player must banish the top card of their deck.

Finally, I shall rule the World!!MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah, but this card doesn't negate my card. Also, the rules of the "Counter Trap Game" say that your card must counter the previous one. That means that you don't rule the world, I do, MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Dont think so. I have a card in my hand...

Feaver Tragedy

When your opponent activates a Trap Card in response of a Trap Card's activation, send the top card from your deck to the GY and then negate the activation of that Trap Card and destroy it. If you have "Feaver Circumstances" on your side of the field, you can activate this card from yoru hand. You can only activate "Feaver Tragedy" once per turn.

hhhhmmmm

57 minutes ago, BobasasStrong said:

Dont think so. I have a card in my hand...

Feaver Tragedy

When your opponent activates a Trap Card in response of a Trap Card's activation, send the top card from your deck to the GY and then negate the activation of that Trap Card and destroy it. If you have "Feaver Circumstances" on your side of the field, you can activate this card from yoru hand. You can only activate "Feaver Tragedy" once per turn.

hhhhmmmm

Very interesting one.

BUT! I ACTIVATE MY SECRET TRAP CARD THAT NO ONE SAW WAS ON THE FIELD!

Counter Trap

Some Pain Then Gain

When the effect of a trap is activated that would send a card from deck to GY, pay 1000 Life Points, negate all the effects of that card and then banish it, then you can banish 1 random card from your opponent hand. If you would take effect damage while this card is in your GY, you can banish this card from your GY, then gain that much Life Points you would have lost

Now for the trolling part ( this is not the original part of the trap, just thought it would be funny to break all of this): No card nor effect can be activated in response to this card activation HIHIIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI

Edited by PioRTek Skiba
Funnier look

On 12/13/2022 at 11:43 PM, PioRTek Skiba said:

Now for the trolling part ( this is not the original part of the trap, just thought it would be funny to break all of this): No card nor effect can be activated in response to this card activation HIHIIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI

the game must be continued so i guess that cannot happen since no one can activate a card in response of your card's activation. This is against the rules. Of course that is not a part of ur trap so i guess the game continues.

I activate my Counter Trap,

"Engineering Work: Multiple Burst"

When a trap card is activated in response of an opponent's card activation, you can negate that effect and if the effect of that card was activated in response of an opponent's Trap Card, you can also negate that effect and if you do, you can activate 1 of the following effects based on the type of  the second negated Trap Card by this effect:

Continuous Trap: Negate the effects of all the trap cards activated in that Chain and banish them(if any).

Counter Trap: Negate the effect of the card which that Counter Trap would negate.

Normal Trap: Negate the effect of the previous card activated before that Trap Card(if any) and if you do, if it was a Trap Card, repeat this effect based on the type of the second Trap Card negated by this effect.

I negated all the cards after my previous trap at once LOL. That means that:

Finally, I shall rule the World!!MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Edited by John49WS1

Triple Trap Triffle

When at least 2 Counter traps are activated in response to each other you can activate this card. for each facedown card in their spell in tra zone allplayers take damage in multiples of 300, including You. Every trap that was activated is banished and if a card is activated to counter this card you can add a "quadruple trap triffle" and a "5 counter trap Frawl" to your hand.

I think this works.

Hehehe!

Feaver Counter

When a S/T effect is activated, you can activate one of these effects:

- Destroy 2 "Feaver" monsters on the field and then, negate that card effect and banish it.

- Discard 1 "Feaver" monster and if you do, negate this card's effects. Also your opponnt cannot activate or/and use the effects of a card with the same name as that card.

You can only activate 1 "Feaver Counter" per turn.

I choose the second effect, so i negate your card and the effect that adds "quadrruple trap triffle" and "5 counter tarp Frawl" to your hand.

Now, what will you do?

Not bad I say.. Not bad.... but not good enough...

Trap 100 and 1

If a card is activated in response to a trap card you control that has a number in its name or effect. banish at least two trap cards from your deck with "Triffle", "Frawl", or "Match" in their name. the card that would negate your cards effect is destroyed, also destroying your trap. then your opponent must send the top 5 cards of their deck to the graveyard.

(If you do the counter effect I think youll do im gonna be so happy)

Feaver Slashing

When your opponent activates a card effect that would negate your "Feaver" card's effects: Destroy 1 monster you control to negate that card effect and destroy it and if you do, Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower "Feaver" monster from your GY in Defence Position.

(I think you're not gonna be so happy)

;) ;) ;D ;) :)!!!

• Thanks 1

as expected....

Davy Jones diving crew

Counter trap

If your opponent summons a monster from the graveyard you can banish that monster and two other cards in your graveyard. your opponent must send one card in their hand to YOUR graveyard and cannot use the graveyard next turn.

hmph...armageddon will come soon enough.

2 hours ago, Beau the shooting star said:

as expected....

Davy Jones diving crew

Counter trap

If your opponent summons a monster from the graveyard you can banish that monster and two other cards in your graveyard. your opponent must send one card in their hand to YOUR graveyard and cannot use the graveyard next turn.

hmph...armageddon will come soon enough.

Did you really think you can beat me with that?

FROM MY HAND, I ACTIVATE A COUNTER TRAP!

The Trappy Trap

When this card would be discarded by a card effect, you can activate this card straight from your hand. Negate all the effects in the chain that this card is in, and then you can banish 3 random cards from your opponent deck

Armagedon will come.... just not on your side