Most of it turning out all right, maybe it has to do with the heat of the night...

Silencerleader

Well...it all started when I began liking this chick...and it started. We had feelings for each other, emotions, pation, desire, and all that other stuff =). But then our relation was crushed when a guy she used to know starts to threaten her new love life. This new love life is me! I'm threatened by a guy whose twice my size (not saying i'm short) but the truth is that this has crushed me to a pulp! I've seen him, he's seen me, but he doesn't know me!! YAY!! How long will our relation last with a guy whose threatening me? Its not a simple fist fight he's after, its more. I've seen what horrors he's created, and seen him as the shadow of destruction. Anything you guys/gals know to solve this situation? Your pal (I think)...

-Silencerleader- :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :(

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoshIcy

ignore him lol, he comes by smacks you in the face you scoff your face look at him and walk away >.>... show him that your the bigger Autobot XD

@Remix: Oddly enough that has solved alot of problems for me O.O

ignore him lol' date=' he comes by smacks you in the face you scoff your face look at him and walk away >.>... show him that your the bigger Autobot XD

@Remix: Oddly enough that has solved alot of problems for me O.O

[/quote']

Its not a smack on the face that I'm worried about. I would smack him back.

But weapons...those I can't avoid...I CAN"T IGNORE THE FACT THAT HE'S VIOLENT!!! A smack would be much more prefered.

Get a gun and cap his @$$

joking

Just beat the living |-|e|| out of him

-I will since he's ever so tall (about twice my size)...and because "violence isn't the answer" :(

So you like my idea?

Of course...:(

Plan B:Cap HIS A$$

Plan C:Call the cops if he touches you

Plan D:Flip him off and run VERY fast AWAY

Plan E:Kick Him in the balls and make him say "IM YOUR FATHA"

Plan F:Do all The Above

Plan G:None of the above and have him pummel you til he's eating you with a cheeseburger and uses your blood for KETCHUP

Plan H:.....I havent thought of this yet....Oh well

Ignore him. If he tries to hurt you' date=' pinch his shoulder muscle. May be wimpy, but it sure stops him. Then punch him in the gut. Well, maybe. Violence can be the answer if no other answers exist.

[/quote']

Of course since he'll let me touch him with a freaking weapon on my head...

this isn't some anime where the person fighting for whats right wins... this is real life! If someone has a gun to your best friends head you know you wouldn't run up to him and kick him in the nuts, you just wouldn't. So please give him answers that make some sense, that will help him.

A swift kick to the nuts never did any wrong.

Don't let some guy ruin your relationship. Im sure your friends would stick up for you' date=' right? :|

[/quote']

Of course...a weapon would scare them away...leaving me stranded!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Oh well....any other ideas?

this isn't some anime where the person fighting for whats right wins... this is real life! If someone has a gun to your best friends head you know you wouldn't run up to him and kick him in the nuts' date=' you just wouldn't. So please give him answers that make some sense, that will help him.

[/quote']

Now thats what I'm talking about!!!

Dont even get involved with weapons, that's just stupid. What you COULD do is take self-defense classes. I took 3-4 years of boxing and it was great :/

this isn't some anime where the person fighting for whats right wins... this is real life! If someone has a gun to your best friends head you know you wouldn't run up to him and kick him in the nuts' date=' you just wouldn't. So please give him answers that make some sense, that will help him.

[/quote']

So, "as they said in the abridged series

"Everything can be solved with a children's card game!!!"

[/sourcasm]

And I really hope it all works out, don't let him squish you into a 1 star member!" Is great advice?

I thought so, and atleast try to use proper grammar when giving "good" advice.

Dont even get involved with weapons' date=' that's just stupid.

this isn't some anime where the person fighting for whats right wins... this is real life! If someone has a gun to your best friends head you know you wouldn't run up to him and kick him in the nuts, you just wouldn't. So please give him answers that make some sense, that will help him.

[/sourcasm]

And I really hope it all works out, don't let him squish you into a 1 star member!" Is great advice?

I thought so, and atleast try to use proper grammar when giving " good" advice.

I don't have weapons!! He does!! GACK!!!

A swift kick to the nuts never did any wrong.

Don't let some guy ruin your relationship. Im sure your friends would stick up for you' date=' right? :|

[/quote']

Of course...a weapon would scare them away...leaving me stranded!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Oh well....any other ideas?

[/quote']

Now thats what I'm talking about!!!

WTF are you talking about I would expect people to not help me I can tak care of my self but if someone is trying to hurt your friends screw logic you go in there and help

worse case senario: you die a lendgen he gose to jail for the rest of his life

best case senario: you catch him off gaurd and take him down and he still gose to jail

Dont even get involved with weapons' date=' that's just stupid.

[/sourcasm]

I thought so, and atleast try to use proper grammar when giving " good" advice.

I don't have weapons!! He does!! GACK!!!

Then you seriously need to tell an adult/police, or risk getting killed.

Archived