Most of it turning out all right, maybe it has to do with the heat of the night...

Silencerleader

Dont even get involved with weapons' date=' that's just stupid.

this isn't some anime where the person fighting for whats right wins... this is real life! If someone has a gun to your best friends head you know you wouldn't run up to him and kick him in the nuts, you just wouldn't. So please give him answers that make some sense, that will help him.

So, "as they said in the abridged series

"Everything can be solved with a children's card game!!!"

[/sourcasm]

And I really hope it all works out, don't let him squish you into a 1 star member!" Is great advice?

I thought so, and atleast try to use proper grammar when giving " good" advice.

I don't have weapons!! He does!! GACK!!!

Then you seriously need to tell an adult/police, or risk getting killed.

Well....Farewell to arms...I'll try...:(

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tkill I used sourcasm on that' date=' and don't go emotions over logic, your emotions will kill you, get the police!

[/quote']

Yeah...but the haunt after he gets out...the knowing of people that would go after me if he's behind bars. His friends...they'll come across to destroy all I have...DAMN!!!

Currently you can solve this in three ways:

- To ignore

- Diplomatically

- Self Defense (Martial Arts)

If the first two don't work, take up a martial art to defend one's self along with friends and family.

If you currently fear this person you can remember this with any of the three things I suggested:

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Unless things start becoming a very bad situation, reporting to an adult wouldn't help this (Unless you were threatened with a weapon other then the natural fists and feet). Also if you must "Last Resort" to violence (In say a brawl) a unnatural weapon (Gun, Knife, etc) would make you look like the "Villain" to the authorities.

Thats just my 2c

Guest JoshIcy

your too antsy you know that? just ignore him as much as possible, dont give into his ego, take the proper measures and enjoy yourself. dont think too many steps ahead here, and enjoy yourself....

~Icymegaman.gif

Just dule him, using your strongest cards (Even if there 'illegal") or just report him to the police, telling them he is threating you, & they'll keep an eye on him. Plus, just to be safe, get an alarm system. Take any measurement you need to. Or, just change your name to Bob Jonsen, move to Africa, & change your apearance.

Just dule him' date=' using your strongest cards (Even if there 'illegal") or just report him to the police, telling them he is threating you, & they'll keep an eye on him. Plus, just to be safe, get an alarm system. Take any measurement you need to. [b']Or, just change your name to Bob Jonsen, move to Africa, & change your apearance.[/b]

Oh yeah, that's real plausible.... [/sarcasm]

Seriously, just ignore him. He's a typical bully and will leave you alone once you stop reacting to him in a way that he enjoys (like getting scared).

simple try to work things out with him by talking to him. the worst that could happen is he could beat you up but the girl will like you even more due to the fact that you tryed to work it out instead of resolving to violence as a first resource.

If you want to see your girl do it, try to stay as close to your house as possible though and if he sees you go into your house. Once he is on your property without invitation, anything is legal =)

simple try to work things out with him by talking to him. the worst that could happen is he could beat you up AND KILL YOU but the girl will like you even more due to the fact that you tryed to work it out instead of resolving to violence as a first resource (EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE DEAD).

Fixed

ok you have 3 options

1. you may want to take you own life *hands you hammer*

2. SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOP DA WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

3. talk to the girl about this, then both of you should try to work things out on how to see each other and how to stayaway from/ deal with this jerk thats obviously jelous

if worst comes to worst phone the coppers/ the fuzz/ the bill ect, and dont be scared of the ramifications of some brainless thugs

get them all sent to jail lol too

^_^ hope this helped

(ps the correct answear is number 2)

Erm, did you even say WHY he threatened you? If you did, then my bad.

Anyways, I know that violence isn't the answer, but (don't take this advice to heart) maybe start carrying some baseball bat or something like that with you (Seriously, don't take this to heart), when he threatens you again with a gun, pull the bat out and try to hit his hand with the bat (possibly the hand what he uses to hold the gun). That should knock the gun out from his hand. When he tries to use brute force, just try to hit him with the bat to some area. Try to hit so hard that he is knocked out but don't go to overboard as that may cause you problems (e.g crossing the line of self-defense etc. etc.) The bat shouldn't be made of wood, some other harder material if you could...

But still, if you don't want to use my advice, go with other ways like martial arts and stuff like them.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

-I will since he's ever so tall (about twice my size)...and because "violence isn't the answer"

Size is irrelevant. I'm the smallest kid in my grade, and the one that people don't want to tick off because I can turn any unarmed attack into a world of agony. But still, if he's armed, fighting him is suicide. If this guy is jealous, have the girl talk some sense into him. Carrying an EAA Tanfoglio .38 Caliber Witness Match around with you everywhere you go wouldn't hurt either. Oh, and one last thing: threatening w/weapons is illegal. Sue him for it if you can.

Archived