Rose dragon deck

blackrose330

Question

3 answers to this question

On 3/30/2023 at 8:50 PM, blackrose330 said:

Hi can someone help me with this question that's bugging me? Can I use stardust dragon, red dragon archfiend, black winged dragon, and ancient fairy dragon in my rose dragon deck, or should i just leave those out?

Honestly, I'd say try them out and if you don't like how they play, take them out. Remember to test the deck for the following:

1. Power (is your ace big enough get over most obstacles; do you have a secondary ace in the event the primary should fail or isn't available)

2. Speed (how fast can you get to your primary/secondary ace)

3. Efficiency (does the deck run like a well oiled machine)

4. Effectiveness (can you set up a good defense if going first; can you set up a good offense if going second)

These 4 things are very important to keep in mind when trying to build a well rounded deck.

On 4/2/2023 at 8:09 PM, Yashua Correia said:

Funny I found this topic,

I run Rose dragon, Stardust dragon, and red dragon archfiend (the synchro) which will able me to summon the red nova dragon in my own personalized deck, sure you can use these cards as long as they have cards to help them! 

Is spore a must in the deck cause I'm trying to find some substitutes for the cards I'm missing

Archived