[DUNE] "Free Agents"

https://ygorganization.com/whatisitgoodfor/

image.png.137407648f1c411d1de7751b38139672.png

DUNE-JP024 百戦王 ベヒーモス War King Behemoth (Behemoth the King of All Wars)
Level 10/EARTH/Beast/Effect
You can Normal Summon/Set this card with 1 Tribute.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 Beast, Beast-Warrior, or Winged Beast monster in your GY; add it to your hand, and if you do, this card loses 700 ATK.
(2) This Normal Summoned/Set card is unaffected by activated effects from Special Summoned monsters.
(3) Once per turn, during your End Phase: You can make this card gain 700 ATK.
2700/1500

image.png.d819d131620e86d2fcc08bf5e680df5d.png

DUNE-JP036 マグナム・ザ・リリーバー Magnum the Reliever
Level 8/LIGHT/Fiend/Fusion/Effect
1 monster Special Summoned from the Extra Deck + 1 monster in the hand
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) You can target 1 “Polymerization” Spell or “Fusion” Spell in your GY; place it on the bottom of the Deck, then draw 1 card.
(2) When another card’s effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 “Polymerization” Spell or “Fusion” Spell from your GY, then target 1 card on the field; destroy it.
2800/2000

image.png.1e0c7c3e260a34c16b10e8caad307349.png

DUNE-JP042 烈日の騎士ガイアブレイズ Retsujitsu no Kishi Gaiablaze (Gaiablaze the Force of Blazing Sun)
Level 7/FIRE/Pyro/Synchro/Effect
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
(1) When this attacking card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle: You can activate this effect; this card can make a second attack in a row.
(2) At the end of the Battle Phase: You can target FIRE monsters in your GY up to the number of monsters this card destroyed by battle this turn; add them to your hand.
2600/2100

image.png.b8c6d6dd10db6eb612545e75d12e0b89.png

DUNE-JP045 セレマテック・クラティス Thelematech Cratis
Rank 8/DARK/Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 8 monsters
You can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) Each time your opponent activates a Trap Card or effect, or a monster effect, place 1 Spell Counter on this card when it resolves (max. 9).
(2) You can remove 3 Spell Counters from this card; apply 1 of these effects.
● Add 1 Spell or 1 Spellcaster Effect Monster from your Deck to your hand.
● Special Summon 1 Spellcaster monster from your hand or Deck.
(3) If this card would be destroyed, you can detach 1 material from it instead.
3000/900

image.png.de5f99ef6ee2687d8ecd6d6f812060ff.png

DUNE-JP065 誇大化 Kodaika (Hypermorph/Egomorph)
Spell/Quick Play
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) At the start of the Damage Step, if your monster battles an opponent’s monster: Activate 1 of these effects;
● Change the attacking monster to Defense Position.
● Return the attack target to the hand.
● Destroy both battling monsters.

image.png.1c2d7c5286d413a541e6a9c9291e0595.png

DUNE-JP079 冥府の合わせ鏡 Meifu no Awase Kagami (Opposing Mirrors of the Underworld)
Trap
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) When you take damage from an opponent’s attack or card effect: Apply this effect based on the type of damage.
● Battle: Special Summon 1 monster from your GY with ATK equal to or lower than the damage you took, and if you do, end the Battle Phase after the Damage Step.
● Effect: Inflict twice that much damage to your opponent.

image.png

4 hours ago, ~British Soul~ said:

image.png.d819d131620e86d2fcc08bf5e680df5d.png

DUNE-JP036 マグナム・ザ・リリーバー Magnum the Reliever
Level 8/LIGHT/Fiend/Fusion/Effect
1 monster Special Summoned from the Extra Deck + 1 monster in the hand
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) You can target 1 “Polymerization” Spell or “Fusion” Spell in your GY; place it on the bottom of the Deck, then draw 1 card.
(2) When another card’s effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 “Polymerization” Spell or “Fusion” Spell from your GY, then target 1 card on the field; destroy it.
2800/2000

This Guy looks like that one Kaiju Guy that Dark Fiend One Is this a Fusion Counterpart without it having Kaiju in the name.

43 minutes ago, ~British Soul~ said:

To be fair, it never occurred to me because I'm not one to see connections that aren't really there tbph.

Yeah I can send you an image of the Kaiju I'm talking about or post it here

image.png.e254ae005be25b60e92753dca7868c49.png  image.png.971348a959df32679674ab02f47f150d.png

Is it me or are they related in someway maybe this Radian, the Multidimensional Kaiju's Magnum the Reliever is Fusion Evolution cause it does require both an ED monsters which Kiajus can remove no problem and you summon them from the hand to your opponents field they are both Fiends with 2800 ATK though Radian has higher DEF or are they brothers they both have 2800 ATK and 1 summons its self from the hand and can remove an annoy ED monsters while the other requires one the theories I can keep going with them it just goes on I have so many questions to ask why did Konami do this?

Just look at them and don't tell me they look the same or if not similar to each other because you know those Normal Dinosaur monsters nobody played well guess what they got ED Counterparts so what if Konami just said we give Radian a Fusion Evolution Magnum or is it me or is it just a coincidence cause they did this on purpose though they left out the name Kaiju just tell me if I'm not mistaken they might be brothers or something.

They both have spiral spiny things in their art work both in the background and they both do things with their hand one with an orb and 1 with a spiral please tell me that is not coincidental cause Magnum looks like Radian and vice versa like its all too much I have so many questions about these two cards god now I need to know the lore behind the Fusion Magnum and he might be an evolution of Radian or his brother.

1 hour ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Yeah I can send you an image of the Kaiju I'm talking about or post it here

image.png.e254ae005be25b60e92753dca7868c49.png  image.png.971348a959df32679674ab02f47f150d.png

Is it me or are they related in someway? Maybe this, Radian, the Multidimensional Kaiju Magnum the Reliever is Fusion Evolution 'cause it does require both an ED monsters which Kaijus can remove no problem and you summon them from the hand to your opponent's field, they are both Fiends with 2800 ATK though Radian has higher DEF or are they brothers they both have 2800 ATK and 1 summons itself from the hand and can remove an annoying ED monsters while the other requires one the theories I can keep going with them it just goes on I have so many questions to ask why did Konami do this?

Just look at them and don't tell me they look the same or if not similar to each other because you know those normal Dinosaur monsters nobody played? Well guess what, they got ED counterparts, so what if Konami just said "We give Radian a Fusion Evolution in Magnum" or is it me or is it just a coincidence, 'cause they did this on purpose, though they left out the name Kaiju just tell me if I'm not mistaken they might be brothers or something.

They both have spiral spiny things in their art work both in the background and they both do things with their hand one with an orb and 1 with a spiral please tell me that is not coincidental cause Magnum looks like Radian and vice versa like its all too much I have so many questions about these two cards god now I need to know the lore behind the Fusion Magnum and he might be an evolution of Radian or his brother.

Regardless of that wall of text, my stance remains that there is no relation between the two.

15 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Why :(

Because I don't see connections that aren't there, if anything any resemblance, as I said is merely a coincidence. Besides, Magnum interacts with Poly, a card that can fuse monsters from the field or HAND, the latter of which is the location where one of its materials have to be.

Also with regards to the Transcendrakes, the fact that the ED monsters are based on classic vanilla dinos makes sense given that the Japanese name for that series, "Chouetsuryuu" refer to how the members are based on Dinosaurs that have surpassed their original limits, which tells you that they are those vanilla dinos that have surpassed their limits.

8 minutes ago, ~British Soul~ said:

Because I don't see connections that aren't there, if anything any resemblance, as I said is merely a coincidence. Besides, Magnum interacts with Poly, a card that can fuse monsters from the field or HAND, the latter of which is the location where one of its materials have to be.

Also with regards to the Transcendrakes, the fact that the ED monsters are based on classic vanilla dinos makes sense given that the Japanese name for that series, "Chouetsuryuu" refer to how the members are based on Dinosaurs that have surpassed their original limits, which tells you that they are those vanilla dinos that have surpassed their limits.

Yeah I think Transcendrakes needed to happen the retains can range anywhere from decent to amazing.

Yeah your right but why do there body shape look alike they share alot of common features between there bodies.

8 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Yeah I think Transcendrakes needed to happen the retrains can range anywhere from decent to amazing.

Yeah you're right, but why do their body shape look alike? They share alot of common features between their bodies.

"needed to happen" is prbably pushing the boat a bit far regarding the Transcendrakes imo. It was a concept that Konami decided to roll with.

We'll likely never know where the artist drew their inspiration from when creating Magnum's design.

14 hours ago, ~British Soul~ said:

"needed to happen" is prbably pushing the boat a bit far regarding the Transcendrakes imo. It was a concept that Konami decided to roll with.

We'll likely never know where the artist drew their inspiration from when creating Magnum's design.

True but again don't they look alike don't tell me that they don't look alike cause really they do their body are they similar...

1 hour ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

True, but again don't they look alike? Don't tell me that they don't look alike 'cause really they do, their bodies are similar...

I'm not saying their bodies don't look similar (purely coincidental), I'm merely saying we won't know where the artist for Magnum drew their inspiration from.

5 minutes ago, ~British Soul~ said:

I'm not saying their bodies don't look similar (purely coincidental), I'm merely saying we won't know where the artist for Magnum drew their inspiration from.

Alright I guess it might just be a coincide that Magnum looks like Radian maybe the artist took inspiration they might like Radian's Desgin or maybe its AI Art?

16 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Alright, I guess it might just be a coincidence that Magnum looks like Radian, maybe the artist took inspiration, they might like Radian's desgin or maybe it's AI art?

I doubt Konami would go down the AI art route, but you're free to stick to your theories, and I'll just stick to my "got inspiration from elsewhere" stance.

2 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

I guess you're right...

Also companies love replacing people so why wouldn't Konami replace their artists with AI art?

Companies replace people when they deem it necessary to do so, of course it is also true that some get rid of staff just for the sake of it, but Konami doesn't strike me as a company that'd rather use AI art over talented artists.

13 minutes ago, ~British Soul~ said:

Companies replace people when they deem it necessary to do so, of course it is also true that some get rid of staff just for the sake of it, but Konami doesn't strike me as a company that'd rather use AI art over talented artists.

Pleases tell me why Konami is a bit of a greedy company though...? I need an explantion

3 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

You're right. At least Konami would never replace their artists with AI, guess they're not too greedy.

Cool, now that's cleared up. Time to move the discussion elsewhere.

My main issue with these is that they're essentially pack filler and that the fusion is the best of the bunch, and even then it'll probs see play as a tech option.

3 hours ago, ~British Soul~ said:

Cool, now that's cleared up. Time to move the discussion elsewhere.

My main issue with these is that they're essentially pack filler and that the fusion is the best of the bunch, and even then it'll probs see play as a tech option.

I really like the Xyz maybe there could be something smair to a Zoodaic Main Deck monster that will make that Xyz effects a Quick Effect and gran him some extra effects so its even more treatening not just on your turn...

13 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

I really like the Xyz maybe there could be something smair to a Zoodaic Main Deck monster that will make that Xyz effects a Quick Effect and gran him some extra effects so its even more treatening not just on your turn...

You could've posted this without quoting the previous post, just saying.

Archived