[DP28] Volcanics

https://ygorganization.com/daddyissues/

image.png.eaf913788f137a1b2b5044f5242be7a8.png

DP28-JP018 ヴォルカニック・エンペラー Volcanic Emperor
Level 8/FIRE/Pyro/Effect
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand or GY) by banishing 3 Pyro monsters, OR 1 “Blaze Accelerator” card, from your face-up field and/or GY. You can only Special Summon “Volcanic Emperor” once per turn.
(1) When Summoned this way: You can inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each of your Pyro monsters currently banished, then you can Set 1 “Volcanic” Trap directly from your Deck, except “Volcanic Eruption”.
(2) Each time your opponent Special Summons a monster(s), inflict 500 damage to them.
3100/2400

image.png.d39baa218cb0132aba019cf1697408be.png

DP28-JP019 Volcanic Trooper
Level 3/FIRE/Pyro/Effect
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 “Volcanic” card from your Deck to your hand, except “Volcanic Trooper” or “Volcanic Eruption”.
(2) You can discard 1 card; Special Summon 1 “Bomb Token” (Pyro/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) to your opponent’s field. When this Token is destroyed, its controller takes 500 damage.
1000/1000

image.png.44c115238fdb796cf6f1db2d42f33735.png

DP28-JP020 Volcanic Rimfire
Level 1/FIRE/Pyro/Effect
(1) If this card is sent to the GY: You can activate 1 of these effects;
● Banish this card from your GY, and if you do, send 1 “Volcanic” monster from your Deck to the GY, except “Volcanic Rimfire”.
● Banish 1 “Blaze Accelerator” card from your face-up field or GY, and if you do, place 1 “Blaze Accelerator” Continuous Spell/Trap from your hand or Deck face-up in your Spell & Trap Zone.
You can only use each effect of this card’s name once per turn.
300/0

image.png.3e9f7ae033351f21435162b4d56e23b5.png

DP28-JP021 ヴォルカニック・ブレイズ・キャノンVolcanic Blaze Cannon (Volcanic Blaze Accelerator)
Spell/Continuous
Activate this card by sending 1 “Blaze Accelerator” from your hand, Deck, or face-up field to the GY.
(1) You can only control 1 “Volcanic Blaze Accelerator”.
(2) Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 “Volcanic” monster from your hand.
(3) Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; send 1 Level 1 Pyro monster from your Deck to the GY, and if you do, destroy that target.

image.png.781f23c30e5efcfa0d5548589107ceef.png

DP28-JP022 ファイヤー・エジェクション Fire Ejection
Spell
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) Send 1 Pyro monster from your Deck to the GY, then, if it is a “Volcanic” monster, you can apply 1 of these effects.
● Inflict damage to your opponent equal to its Level x 100.
● Special Summon 1 “Bomb Token” (FIRE/Pyro/Level 1/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) to your opponent’s field. When this Token is destroyed, its controller takes 500 damage.

image.png.20446240fe8e1e29f48eaebd5c85bc35.png

DP28-JP024 ヴォルカニック・インフェルノVolcanic Inferno
Trap/Continuous
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) When your opponent activates a monster effect on the field: You can banish 1 Pyro monster from your GY; inflict 500 damage to your opponent, then, if you banished a “Volcanic” monster, you can negate that activated effect.
(2) During your opponent’s End Phase: You can target up to 2 of your “Volcanic” monsters that are banished and/or in your GY; place them on the bottom of the Deck in any order.

This is some great support. I also don't think emperor replaces doomfire, rather that they work in tandem. Doomfire sends a tri-blaze accelerator to GY, emperor banishes, and now you have 2 boss monsters. You can also use soul of fire to banish doomfire and burn for 1500. The way i see it doomfire is still a good card.

Also, volcanic blaze accelerator doesn't replace blaze or triblaze accelerator because it's a once per turn and it doesn't burn. Triblaze can be used 3-4 times, destroying 4 cards while also doing 2k damage. Sure it locks you out of battle phase, but volcanic don't care about that, they have enough burn to win without battle phase.

Of course comparing doomfire to the indestructible, untargetable, omninegate bullshit of modern boss monsters he seems weak. But doomfire blowing up the whole board with 3k ATK and burning for 2k is some pretty good power output. Combined with the new volcanic stuff, he's even easier to summon and can add alot power, even if just as a target for soul of fire.

17 minutes ago, KH911 said:

Of course comparing doomfire to the indestructible, untargetable, omninegate bullshit of modern boss monsters he seems weak. But doomfire blowing up the whole board with 3k ATK and burning for 2k is some pretty good power output. Combined with the new volcanic stuff, he's even easier to summon and can add alot power, even if just as a target for soul of fire.

Wow I wasn't asking for omi negates but you seem to just not get decent boss monsters I don't like BP attackers effects the new one is way better.

1 minute ago, KH911 said:

I never said emperor isn't better than doomfire, it is. I just said that it doesn't replace doomfire. You can run both and get good use of both. 

Really! what do you live in 2007? It relys on the Battle Phase too much empoeor is better I'm not asking for neagets or untargable bosss monster but how do they recylec bansihed Pyros they should have a Fusion Boss monster that helps them draw cards like 1 card for every 2 or 3 Volcanics reclyed

Again I agree emperor is better, that's not a reason to take out doomfire. Like I said you can even use doomfire as a target for soul of fire to burn for 1500 so even if you don't summon it it's worth running. I also agree that they should get a fusion, that preferably recycles, but also burns. And again, by modern day standards, doomfire isn't good, but he's worth running because he's an easy to Summon 3k beater, that could alternatively be banished with soul of fire to burn for 1500. I also never said to put in 3 copies. Just 1 copy, search it when needed, or banish it with soul of fire, but having that as an option is nice. I really don't understand why you're making a big deal out of this.

Archived