Help wanted making something new.

Jakob Elliott

Question

25 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Jakob Elliott said:

Chaotic magic summoning first.

Which ones would you say need serious work on them.

One thing at a time is best. For now, because you would like to work on the spell, Chaotic Magic Summoning shall be our focus.

There are some ups, but at the same time lot's of downs here. First off, you don't need to put every single letter of the cards' names in cabital letters. That and the text in the 'type' section of the monsters. You have to put there the monster type and the card type, not whatever you put there.

"Castle's Defences"

(There are some wording errors here and some vital text are missing. Not to mention the Tokens. The tokens can't have effects. If you want something to happen after 1 or more of them are destroyed, you shall put that effect on the trap, not the token. The following text in italic and closed in <>, it will be the corrected text)

<Both player's cannot Summon monsters, except WIND and EARTH monsters. During each Standy Phase, monsters you control lose 500 ATK/DEF. Once per turn: You can summon 1 "Draconic Gaurdian Token" (Dragon/WIND/Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 100). If 1 or more "Draconic Gaurdian Token(s)" you control are destroyed: Your opponent's monsters gain 1000 ATK/DEF.>

"Draconic Guardian Token"

(This monster need to have the word Token in it's name, like any other token card. Also wathever you put in it's 'type' section, it does not go there. It's supposed to be like this: [Dragon/Token]. Also in it's text is supposed to say:

<Special Summoned with the effects of "Castle's Defences">

This is my take so far on the trap card and the token. Later on, I'll give you my take on the pendulum cards

The design was meant to be if you sacrifice a certain amount of monsters, or if you sacrifice a level six or higher you can fusion summon normally.  And it will allow you to ritual summon cards from your deck, but you still need to have the cards you want to either fusion summon or the cards you want to ritual summon in the deck and either player can use it but if you do do it the amount of damage you'll take will go higher such as 0, 500, 1000, 1500 damage each time you summon.

what I mean is you have to have the cards you're using to ritual or fusion in hand but you can ritual summon things say from your deck instead, or your extra deck I'm thinking about maybe a damage cap and maybe you can fusion summon stuff from your graveyard.

11 minutes ago, Jakob Elliott said:

The design was meant to be if you sacrifice a certain amount of monsters, or if you sacrifice a level six or higher you can fusion summon normally.  And it will allow you to ritual summon cards from your deck, but you still need to have the cards you want to either fusion summon or the cards you want to ritual summon in the deck and either player can use it but if you do do it the amount of damage you'll take will go higher such as 0, 500, 1000, 1500 damage each time you summon.

what I mean is you have to have the cards you're using to ritual or fusion in hand but you can ritual summon things say from your deck instead, or your extra deck I'm thinking about maybe a damage cap and maybe you can fusion summon stuff from your graveyard.

I'll be honest.

This has some pretty complex card design that needs some fine-tuning... So I recommend two, different options.

1. Focus on one of the summoning methods (Rituals or Fusions) as opposed to placing them both onto a singular card.

2. Head onto https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh! and look around at some of the various Fusion and Ritual Spells to sort out some of the details you want the card to have.

Ok, I'm back. This time... I'm gonna give you my take on the Pendulum Monsters. First things first, some recommendations about the cards (the pendulum ones) in general:

* Their Pendulum Scales are absolutely ridiculous. For example, on "Thoth" you put on one side 9 while on the other one you put 0. That's not how Pendulum works. You need to select a number between 0 and 13, and then put that same number on 'both' scales of the monster, not on one of them. Then there're "Guardian of Sacred Dimensions" and "Lord of Chaotic Magic" Pendulum Scales, they exceed the apropiate numbers for the Pendulum Scales. Just like with "Thoth", change their Pendulum Scales to somethin between 0 - 13, and put that number on both scales of both monsters (Remmeber that you need two Pendulum Monsters, one on each Pendulum Zone, in order to Pendulum Summon.

* There's no need to put every single letter of all words in capitals.

* Delete that text you put on their Monster/Card Type area (the one with [ ]).

Now for some correction over those cards. Just so you know, I didn't change any of the effects that you put, nor I added any. I'm not very sure what you're trying to do with these cards, but at least I'm giving you what I could:

"Thoth, King of Dragons"

Level 10 - Light

Dragon/Ritual/Pendulum/Effect

Pendulum Scales: <? - ?> (This mean that I'll let you decide it's Pendulum Scale)

ATK/3500 - DEF/100

Pendulum Effect:

If you Pendulum Summon monsters, while this card is in your Pendulum Zone: You can shuffle all Pendulum Monsters face-up in your Extra Deck, into your Deck.

Monster Effect:

While this Ritual Summoned card is on the field, during the End Phase of your turn: You can Special Summon 1 "Draconic Guardian Token". If this card you control is destroyed: Destroy all "Draconic Guardian Tokens" you control; and if you do, you can Special Summon from your hand or face-up Extra Deck, Dragon monsters for each Token destroyed, except "Thoth, King of Dragons".

"Performapal Dark Paladin"

Level 4 -DARK

Warrior/Pendulum/Effect

Pendulum Scale: <? - ?>

ATK/? - DEF/0

Pendulum Effect:

If you Pendulum Summon monsters, while this card is in your Pendulum Zone: Both players must show their hands.

Monster Effect:

While this is card is on the field, it gains 500 ATK for each monster on your field.

"Lord of Chaotic Magic"

Level 4 - DARK

Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect

ATK/2000 - DEF/2000

Pendulum Effect:

If 1 or more card(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or card efffect: You can activate this effect; all cards you control cannot be destroyed until the end of this turn. You can only use this Pendulum effect of "Lord of Chaotic Magic" once per turn.

Monster Effect:

If this card you control is destroyed, add it to your hand instead of placing it face-up on the Extra Deck; and if you do, you take 1000 damage.

"Guardian of Sacred Dimensions"

Level 5 - Light

Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect

ARK/2000 - DEF/1000

Pendulum Effect:

If you Pendulum Summon monsters, while this card is in your Pendulum Zone: You gain half of your opponent's current LP, and your opponent's monsters have their ATK/DEF doubled until the end of the fith turn after this effect's activation.

Monster Effect:

When this card is Summoned, you can activate this effect: You can reveal 1 monster in your Extra Deck or your opponent's, and if you do, you can Special Summon it on your field. During each Standy Phase, while you control that monster, you take damage equal to that monster's original ATK.

Archived