[DUNE] Two Purrely cards

https://ygorganization.com/iloveyouyouloveme/

image.png.6a7b2972e2639d2b17ac9da1516c7e7d.png

DUNE-JP044 エピュアリィ・ノアール Epurrely Noir
Rank 2/DARK/Fairy/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 2 monsters
(1) Once per turn: You can discard 1 card, then target 1 card your opponent controls (or up to 2 if this card has “Purrely Sleepy Memory” as material); return it to the hand.
(2) Up to thrice per turn, when you activate a “Purrely” Quick-Play Spell Card (Quick Effect): You can attach that card on the field to this card as material, then you can Set 1 “Purrely” Trap directly from your Deck.
1000/2000

image.png.d4c3e894a4a2fc6d4df7855e87e565e2.png

DUNE-JP075 ピュアリィ・シェアリィ!? Purrely Sharely!?
Trap
(1) Target 1 “Purrely” Xyz Monster you control; Special Summon 1 Level 1 “Purrely” monster from your Deck (but its effects are negated), and if you do, Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 “Purrely” monster with the same Rank as the targeted monster but different Attribute, by using the Summoned monster as material (this is treated as an Xyz Summon), then you can take from your Deck 1 card with the same name as a “Purrely” Quick-Play Spell attached to the targeted monster as material, and attach it to the Xyz Summoned monster as material.

I'm honestly a fan of the Purrely playstyle, I find it really fun and not nearly as toxic as people think. All the complaints I see are "they make a towers" and "they draw 6", but those are infinitely more fun than the bullshit boards that Tears, Sprights, and even Branded can put up, especially considering the towers is conditional and the "draw 6" is inconsistent.

I find it weird that there's no fire or wind xyz, maybe they're leaving it for a future update. The way I see this deck, there's 1 Purrely, 1 Epurrely, 1 Expurrely, and 1 quickplay spell for each attribute, and if that's the case then there's still a ton of cards going to be added to the deck.

5 hours ago, KH911 said:

I'm honestly a fan of the Purrely playstyle, I find it really fun and not nearly as toxic as people think. All the complaints I see are "they make a towers" and "they draw 6", but those are infinitely more fun than the bullshit boards that Tears, Sprights, and even Branded can put up, especially considering the towers is conditional and the "draw 6" is inconsistent.

I find it weird that there's no fire or wind xyz, maybe they're leaving it for a future update. The way I see this deck, there's 1 Purrely, 1 Epurrely, 1 Expurrely, and 1 quickplay spell for each attribute, and if that's the case then there's still a ton of cards going to be added to the deck.

Well their still Furries, and this Deck is for Furries this is a Deck for a Furry

Archived