For C W.K, "Phantomsaurus/Dreadasaurus" first image card

JairoLeyn100

Hey C W.K! I didn't had time to help you come up with new cards for your Archetype yet; I've been busy with personal stuff. But I managed to have time in order to make this:

PhantomsaurusTyranno.thumb.jpeg.42aeba185d7b9733eaa0a80cd3ee3e24.jpeg"Phantomsaurus Tyranno"

Level 8 - DARK

Dinosaur/Effect

ATK/3000 - DEF/2300

Effect:

Requires 2 Dinosaur Tributes to Normal Summon (Cannot be Normal Set). Cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. When this card is destroyed by battle: You can banish it and take no battle damage involving it. You can destroy 1 Dinosaur monster in your hand/field; this card gains ATK equal to 100 x the destroyed monster's Level until the end of this turn. You can use each effect of "Phantomsaurus Tyranno" once per turn.

An image of 1 of the cards you have already made, but a bit much better. Not to mention that this is how I pictured in my mind your monsters. What do you think?

45 minutes ago, JairoLeyn100 said:

Hey C W.K! I didn't had time to help you come up with new cards for your Archetype yet; I've been busy with personal stuff. But I managed to have time in order to make this:

PhantomsaurusTyranno.thumb.jpeg.42aeba185d7b9733eaa0a80cd3ee3e24.jpeg"Phantomsaurus Tyranno"

Level 8 - DARK

Dinosaur/Effect

ATK/3000 - DEF/2300

Effect:

Requires 2 Dinosaur Tributes to Normal Summon (Cannot be Normal Set). Cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. When this card is destroyed by battle: You can banish it and take no battle damage involving it. You can destroy 1 Dinosaur monster in your hand/field; this card gains ATK equal to 100 x the destroyed monster's Level until the end of this turn. You can use each effect of "Phantomsaurus Tyranno" once per turn.

An image of 1 of the cards you have already made, but a bit much better. Not to mention that this is how I pictured in my mind your monsters. What do you think?

I appreciate the hard work. Handle your personal business and never rush it. 

1 hour ago, C W.K said:

Very good. 

I will mention this as an idea - Save the purple aura for the more powerful 'boss monsters' where as lower-level guys have either a red or blue aura.

Give a sense of royalty and rarity to those big bosses.

Nah, for those I have a different idea. One much more spooky and creepy muahahahaha

Archived