Pawniard, Bisharp, and Kingambit

7ccf3bf1817c.jpg

Pawniard
Level 3/DARK/Warrior/Tuner/Effect
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 non-Tuner monster from your hand, its Level becomes 3, but its effects are negated and its ATK/DEF becomes 0, also it cannot be used as material, except as Synchro Material.
(2) If this card is sent to the GY as Synchro Material: You can draw 1 card.
1600/0

1d9b0f30baff.jpg

Bisharp the Striving Warrior
Level 6/DARK/Warrior/Synchro/Effect
You can only use the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
"Pawniard" + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
(1) If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Pawniard" from your hand or GY, also you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of the turn, except Synchro Monsters.
(2) During your Main Phase: You can discard 1 card, then draw 1 card.
(3) If this card is sent to the GY as Synchro Material: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it, then if this card was used for the Synchro Summon of "Kingambit the Clan Master" you can draw 1 card.
2400/1800

afed54335362.jpg

Kingambit the Clan Master
Level 9/DARK/Warrior/Synchro/Effect
You can only use the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
"Pawniard" + "Bisharp the Striving Warrior"
(1) If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can set 1 Trap directly from your Deck.
(2) During the Main Phase (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 card on the field.
(3) During your opponent's turn (Quick Effect): You can return this card to the Extra Deck; Special Summon 1 of each of your "Pawniard" and "Bisharp the Striving Warrior" that are banished and/or in your GY.
3500/3200

@Horu @Lone mouse @Blue Arcana @Kokoroshi Look at this I finally posted another Custom Card thread like I said I was not joking when I said I was gonna start striping down on the Custom Cards they are now at a very minimal amount of posts in fact actually I want to go as far to eventually departed my custom card making all together as I will want to focus more on the things I want to focus on.

Ignoring the fact that there’s already chess based cards in Yugioh (mostly Archfiends), I really like these cards, and I like the gimmick. You also don’t usually see specific card names in synchro monsters summoning requirements so it’s a nice mix-up to the regular synchro formula.

9 hours ago, Kokoroshi said:

Ignoring the fact that there’s already chess based cards in Yugioh (mostly Archfiends), I really like these cards, and I like the gimmick. You also don’t usually see specific card names in synchro monsters summoning requirements so it’s a nice mix-up to the regular synchro formula.

Yeah changed things up.

9 hours ago, Lone mouse said:

You know what yeah add more synchros with named materials why do fusions have to be really specific and synchro are completely generic

Yeah cause Sychro are like better version of Fusion monsters but have a mix of Ritual where they need to do Level Matchings but unlike Fusions and Rituals you don't need a Spell to summon it, also though you need a Tuner.

Also oh I made ot so Kingambit can do any Trap and not just Normal Traps btw.

Archived