Paradigm Fusion

Problamatico

Paradigm Fusion 

Quick-Play Spell

Banish from your hand, Main Deck, Extra Deck, field and/or GY the Fusion Material Monsters listed on a Fusion Monster card, then Fusion Summon the monster from your Extra Deck. 

ParadigmFusion.jpeg.thumb.png.a2329645bd37f235b1a59e10548bc4b2.png

God of The Five Higher Plains 

DIVINE 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Divine-Beast/Fusion/Effect

1 Ritual Monster + 1 Fusion Monster + 1 Synchro Monster + 1 Xyz Monster + 1 Link Monster 
Unaffected by your opponent's card effects. Cannot be Tributed. The Fusion Summon of this card cannot be negated. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, equip one Ritual/Fusion/Synchro/Xyz/Link monster from your hand, Extra Deck or GY to this card. Cards equipped to this card are unaffected by your opponent's card effects. If this card is destroyed, all cards equipped to this card are destroyed as well. If one of each card type listed is equipped to this card, you win the duel. 

ATK: 5000           DEF:5000

GodofTheFiveHigherPlains.jpeg(1).thumb.png.61d3f664d391302ebf626f96db1fb25e.png

Demon Lord of The Five Lower Plains

DARK

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Divine-Beast/Fusion/Effect 

1 Ritual Monster + 1 Fusion Monster + 1 Synchro Monster + 1 Xyz Monster + 1 Link Monster 
Unaffected by your opponent's card effects. Cannot be Tributed. The Fusion Summon of this card cannot be negated. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, equip that card to this card. This card gains the ATK & DEF of each card equipped to it by this effect. Cards equipped to this card are unaffected by your opponent's card effects. During your Draw Phase, you can banish one Ritual/Fusion/Synchro/Xyz/Link monster from your GY or Extra Deck; draw 2 cards.

ATK: 5000                DEF: 5000

DemonLordofTheFiveLowerPlains.jpeg.thumb.png.46e13c0f580dc6cdb754f1c9135db147.png

7 hours ago, Problamatico said:

Sorry man. I didn't know I had to state that the art is AI every time. But I never once said they were mine, or took any credit for the art. I only use the art to put a face to the effect.

Well your still Plagisting People's Real Art Work I much prefer if you used No Image

So Immma just leave this image up on this thread

image.thumb.png.3f356c34da11a711ca40758a2ff5a39e.png

Your still Blocked FTard I reported this thread to get taken down for Copyright Violations cause the AI is not creating it it was trained off huge Data Sets of People's Real Art and you know those Artistes are going to get you enjoy your block I never talk to me again I don't ever want to see your post on my Actives Page or by my eyes cause your posts burns my eyes! Also on top of that I gave your thread 1 Star I'm not taking that back!!! >:( You Thief AI Art is not creative or original but it steals and absorbs learn some common sense kid!

AI Art is not to be taken lightly!

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

1 hour ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Your still Blocked FTard I reported this thread to get taken down for Copyright Violations cause the AI is not creating it it was trained off huge Data Sets of People's Real Art and you know those Artistes are going to get you enjoy your block I never talk to me again I don't ever want to see your post on my Actives Page or by my eyes cause your posts burns my eyes! Also on top of that I gave your thread 1 Star I'm not taking that back!!! >:( You Thief AI Art is not creative or original but it steals and absorbs learn some common sense kid!

AI Art is not to be taken lightly!

Chill out man. We're not profiting, just making fake cards for fun. I get why you're upset, but you don't have to assassinate everyone that uses it. And FTard? Really? Grow up, touch grass and get a life.