Beaver Warrior Retrain

MickeyDee

Dammed Beaver Warrior – WATER Beast Warrior **** 1200/1500

All unused Main Monster Zones and Spell & Trap Zones in the same column as this card cannot be used while this card is face up on the field.

Thrice Dammed Beaver Warrior – WATER Beast Warrior  XYZ R**** 1800/3000

3 Level 4 monsters

For each 'Dammed Beaver Warrior' attached to this card, select 1 column among the column this card is in and adjacent columns:   All unused Main Monster Zones and Spell & Trap Zones in those columns cannot be used while this card is face up on the field. Once per turn: remove 1 material from this card; destroy all other cards in the same column as this card or 1 adjacent column.

Semi silly retrain and upgraded form for the pun + floodgating because dams. Not sure on wording on Thrice.

Edited by MickeyDee
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, KH911 said:

I might be misunderstanding, but how can a monster be both fusion and xyz? Other than that, cool design, I like that it plays with columns.

I initially had it as a fusion at some point in the design process, wrote it down then decided XYZ and forgot to delete. Fixed, and thanks for the catch. 

Edited by MickeyDee